Regal Entertainment is partnering with Hannover House and Patriot Pictures to exclusively screen the Christina Ricci comedy All’s Faire In Love. Hannover plans a full marketing push for the release, which is set for Friday, October 28; tickets go on sale October 14. The film, set in the world of Renaissance fairs, centers on the fight for the fair’s top Shakespearean stage between Ricci’s acting troupe and a devious rival actor’s gang. Owen Benjamin, Cedric the Entertainer and Chris Wylde co-star in the movie, which made the festival-circuit rounds in 2009 after showing in the Cannes market that year.
'All's Faire In Love' Gets Regal Release
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill O'Reilly To Matt Lauer On His Firing From Fox News & Sexual Harassment Claims: "This Was A Hit Job"
Tucker Carlson Blasts Emmys; Calls It A "Remarkable Triumph Of Identity Politics Over Art & Entertainment"
Latest Film News
- ADG Awards: Art Directors To Induct Ken Adam & Tyrus Wong Into Hall Of Fame
- Bron Studios Secures Revolving $50M Credit Line From Comerica Bank
- Will Paramount Replace Chinese Slate Partner With U.S. $$$? Dallas-Based Investors Circling
- ‘Fall In Love’: Will This Virtual Reality Program Make You Fall In Love?
- Oscars: France Enters Robin Campillo’s ‘BPM’ In Foreign Language Race
- CAA Signs TIFF Rising Star Jessie Buckley; Primary Wave Signs ‘Human Traces’ Vinnie Bennett