Alcon Entertainment has acquired a controlling stake in boutique managment firm Madhouse Entertainment. Alcon announced today that it hopes the deal will be the first in a series of moves into the talent management biz. Among Madhouse’s top clients are Dave Andron, co-exec producer on FX’s Justified, Liz Garcia and Josh Harto, who created TNT’s Memphis Beat, and screenwriter David Guggenheim, whose horror film Safe House debuts for Universal this month. Alcon’s chief executives Broderick Johnson and Andrew Kosove will oversee the new divison, Alcon Management Enterprises. Alcon, which is backed by FedEx founder Fred Smith, was behind last year’s The Blind Side. It is currently developing a remake of Blade Runner with Ridley Scott and will next release “A Dolphin Tale.”
Alcon Kick-Starts Move Into Talent Management With Madhouse Deal
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Keith OIbermann's ESPN2 Program Moving; He'll Anchor Some 'SportsCenter' Shows (Video)
- Hot Trailer: 'The Pyramid'
- Lionsgate Nabs Schwarzenegger Starrer 'Maggie'; Oscilloscope Rocks With 'Jingle Bell' Docu
- Kathryn Prescott Joins CBS Miniseries 'The Dovekeepers'
- Hot TV Teaser: 'The Affair'
- Participant Joins DreamWorks On Spielberg Cold War Pic & 'The Light Between Oceans'