Alcon Entertainment has acquired a controlling stake in boutique managment firm Madhouse Entertainment. Alcon announced today that it hopes the deal will be the first in a series of moves into the talent management biz. Among Madhouse’s top clients are Dave Andron, co-exec producer on FX’s Justified, Liz Garcia and Josh Harto, who created TNT’s Memphis Beat, and screenwriter David Guggenheim, whose horror film Safe House debuts for Universal this month. Alcon’s chief executives Broderick Johnson and Andrew Kosove will oversee the new divison, Alcon Management Enterprises. Alcon, which is backed by FedEx founder Fred Smith, was behind last year’s The Blind Side. It is currently developing a remake of Blade Runner with Ridley Scott and will next release “A Dolphin Tale.”
Alcon Kick-Starts Move Into Talent Management With Madhouse Deal
Trending Now on Deadline
'Black-ish', 'Grey's Anatomy', 'Castle', 'The Goldbergs', 'Modern Family', 'Once Upon A Time' & Others Get Extra Episodes At ABC
More From Team
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…
- 'High Profits': New CNN Series Profiles Colorado Pot Business Owners
- Mary McCormack & Alicia Witt Join 'House Of Lies'; Lindsey Gort In 'Self Promotion'