EXCLUSIVE UPDATED: The Sopranos alum Michael Imperioli and former Heroes star Adrian Pasdar round out the lead cast of Doug Ellin’s HBO pilot 40. The two join previously cast Ed Burns and Michael Rapaport in the single-camera ensemble comedy, which revolves around four lifelong friends who help each other navigate life at 40, which isn’t all they expected it to be. Burns plays a married guy and a father who used to work at Bear Stearns making more than $2 million a year but has now been out of work for almost a year. Rapaport plays another friend, also married, who is described as a neurotic everyman. Imperioli plays a single guy, a hustler who is shameless when it comes to self-promotion. Pasdar plays the fourth of the buddies, a Wall Street millionaire. Also cast in the pilot is Susan Misner, who guest stars in the premiere of CBS’ Person of Interest tonight. She will play Burns’ character’s wife. This marks the return to HBO of UTA-repped Imperioli, who won an Emmy for his turn on The Sopranos. He most recently starred in the ABC drama Detroit 1-8-7. While also known mostly for his dramatic roles, Pasdar has been dabbling in comedy. Last season, he starred in NBC’s untitled Kari Lizer half-hour pilot. The actor, repped by ICM and manager Will Flaherty, has been recurring on the ABC Family drama The Lying Game.
UPDATE: Michael Imperioli & Adrian Pasdar To Star In Doug Ellin's HBO Pilot '40'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fifty Shades' Dominant With $277M WW; 'La La' Lands $200M+ Overseas; 'XXX' Tops In China - International Box Office
John Oliver: Donald Trump Tyrannizes TV News Week With "Bat-Sh*t Crazy" News Conference, Terrorism-In-Sweden Speech
Latest TV News
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’
- Brenda Buttner Dies: Fox News ‘Bulls And Bears’ Host Was 55
- Judd Apatow Roasts Donald Trump In Stand-up Routine: “I Feel Like I’ve Just Been Raped”
- Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos ‘Dangerous’ Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up…
- SAG-AFTRA Disputes Trump's Claim That News Media Is "Enemy Of The American People"
- Donald Trump Recruits H.R. McMaster As National Security Adviser