ABC Family is finalizing deals to give pilot orders to several hourlong projects, including Strut and Intercept. Strut, which was originally given a cast-contingent pilot order last fall, is a drama about a former showgirl who works with a struggling Texas high school drill team. Lamar Damon wrote the original script and was set to executive produce with Anna Mastro, Karey Burke, Charlie Stratton and Norman Buckley. The project has now been reworked by Gilmore Girls creator Amy Sherman-Palladino who is executive producing with Burke, Stratton, Mastro and Buckley. Intercept, written by Ray Wright, is about college hackers.
ABC Family Nears Pilot Pickups On 'Strut' & 'Intercept'
What's Hot on Deadline
Veteran ‘Criminal Minds’, Comedies 'Life In Pieces' & ‘Kevin Can Wait’ Among Series Left In Limbo After CBS Renewals
'The Equalizer 2' Trailer: Denzel Washington Returns As Justice-Seeker In Antoine Fuqua Action Thriller
Cannes Adds Lars Von Trier, Whitney Houston Doc, Michael B. Jordan Sci-Fi, Terry Gilliam's 'Don Quixote', More
Latest TV News
- Why Antonio Banderas Was Reluctant To Portray Iconic Painter For ‘Genius: Picasso’ — Tribeca Studio
- Amazon Developing ‘Transhuman’ & ‘East Of West’ Genre Series From Comic Book Creator Jonathan Hickman…
- ‘Scandal’ Finale To Feature New Track By An R&B Legend; Watch Featurette About Series Ender
- ‘Living Biblically’ Pulled Off the Schedule By CBS, Replaced By ‘Big Bang’ Repeats
- Samantha Bee Asks “Is Sean Hannity A Serial Killer?”
- Mattel Names Endemol And Maker Studios Alum Ynon Kreiz As New CEO