ABC has bought Zero Hour, a mystery drama from Prison Break creator Paul Scheuring. The project hails from ABC Studios and Lorenzo DiBonaventura and Dan McDermott’s company, which is based there. Zero Hour is described as an epic adventure about a skeptical everyman who gets swept up in one of history’s greatest conspiracies. His search leads him on a dangerous journey around the world collecting clues that will unlock not only a spectacular mystery surrounding the Twelve Apostles but also questions about his own identity. DiBonaventura and McDermott are having a busy first development season with a number of high-profile sales, all to ABC. They include a crime drama from The Blind Side writer-director John Lee Hancock; a drama from Changing Lanes scribe Michael Tolkin and ER showrunner David Zabel about a complex female ADA; the comedy The Wonderful Women of Will’s World, from writers David Diamond and David Weissman, about a man who juggling his two ex-wives, his new younger wife and his three children; and comedy Blondie & Clyde from writer Marisa Coughlan, about two small-town women with big-town dreams.
ABC Buys Mystery Drama From Paul Scheuring & Lorenzo DiBonaventura
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fate Of The Furious' Will Win Third Weekend Lap With $20M, But It's 'Baahubali 2' That's Surprising - Box Office
Director Jim Sheridan's Next: 'H-Block' Coming Together With Cillian Murphy, Jamie Dornan, Pierce Brosnan
Latest TV News
- ‘Roseanne’ Getting Revival With Roseanne Barr, John Goodman, Sara Gilbert & Co.
- NFL Draft: CAA Sports Reps Record-Tying Nine First-Round Picks
- Emmys: Netflix Ramping Up Campaign Strategy With Monthlong ‘FYSee’ Program Targeting Voters
- ‘The Gong Show’ Revival Sets Tommy Maitland (AKA Mike Myers?) As Host
- ‘Ray Donovan’ & ‘Episodes’ Get Summer Premiere Dates; ‘Twin Peaks’ Finale…
- ‘The Vampire Chronicles’: Paramount TV & Anonymous Content Option Anne Rice Books For TV Series