ABC has bought Zero Hour, a mystery drama from Prison Break creator Paul Scheuring. The project hails from ABC Studios and Lorenzo DiBonaventura and Dan McDermott’s company, which is based there. Zero Hour is described as an epic adventure about a skeptical everyman who gets swept up in one of history’s greatest conspiracies. His search leads him on a dangerous journey around the world collecting clues that will unlock not only a spectacular mystery surrounding the Twelve Apostles but also questions about his own identity. DiBonaventura and McDermott are having a busy first development season with a number of high-profile sales, all to ABC. They include a crime drama from The Blind Side writer-director John Lee Hancock; a drama from Changing Lanes scribe Michael Tolkin and ER showrunner David Zabel about a complex female ADA; the comedy The Wonderful Women of Will’s World, from writers David Diamond and David Weissman, about a man who juggling his two ex-wives, his new younger wife and his three children; and comedy Blondie & Clyde from writer Marisa Coughlan, about two small-town women with big-town dreams.
ABC Buys Mystery Drama From Paul Scheuring & Lorenzo DiBonaventura
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest TV News
- Bob Greenblatt: ‘The Voice,’ ‘This Is Us’ Are The “Antidote To The World We Live In”
- NBC Plans ‘Bye Bye, Birdie’ Starring Jennifer Lopez For 2017 Live Musical
- Donald Trump To Bill O’Reilly: NBC Releasing 2005 Bus Tape “Was An Illegal Act”
- Rhys Ward, Thomas Cadrot & Anjali Jay Join Lifetime’s ‘Midsummer's Nightmare’ Pilot
- SAG-AFTRA Teams With ATA To Pay Actors’ Unclaimed Residuals
- Mike Pence’s Plane With Press Aboard Skids Off NY Runway; No Injuries