ABC has bought Zero Hour, a mystery drama from Prison Break creator Paul Scheuring. The project hails from ABC Studios and Lorenzo DiBonaventura and Dan McDermott’s company, which is based there. Zero Hour is described as an epic adventure about a skeptical everyman who gets swept up in one of history’s greatest conspiracies. His search leads him on a dangerous journey around the world collecting clues that will unlock not only a spectacular mystery surrounding the Twelve Apostles but also questions about his own identity. DiBonaventura and McDermott are having a busy first development season with a number of high-profile sales, all to ABC. They include a crime drama from The Blind Side writer-director John Lee Hancock; a drama from Changing Lanes scribe Michael Tolkin and ER showrunner David Zabel about a complex female ADA; the comedy The Wonderful Women of Will’s World, from writers David Diamond and David Weissman, about a man who juggling his two ex-wives, his new younger wife and his three children; and comedy Blondie & Clyde from writer Marisa Coughlan, about two small-town women with big-town dreams.
ABC Buys Mystery Drama From Paul Scheuring & Lorenzo DiBonaventura
What's Hot on Deadline
'Show Dogs' Getting Re-Cut By Global Road In Response To Concerns Over Inappropriate Sex Abuse Message
Jason Bateman Apologizes To Jessica Walter Over 'Arrested Development' Interview Comments: "I Was Wrong Here"
'Outlander's Sam Heughan Joins Vin Diesel In Sony's 'Bloodshot'; Eiza Gonzalez, Michael Sheen Also Aboard
Latest TV News
- Actors’ Equity Re-Elects Kate Shindle As President
- ‘Floribama Shore’ Gets Season 2 Premiere Date On MTV; First Teaser
- TV Talk Podcast: No Nicole Kidman Or Jessica Lange Leaves Best Actress Limited Series Wide Open For Emmys
- TV Series Based On Japan’s Rent-A-Relative Business In Works At Anonymous Content, Paramount TV & Condé Nast
- ‘Claws’ Showrunner Janine Sherman Barrois Inks New Overall Deal With WBTV
- ‘Hair’ Will Be NBC’s 2019 Spring Musical; Craig Zadan & Neil Meron Producing