ABC has bought Zero Hour, a mystery drama from Prison Break creator Paul Scheuring. The project hails from ABC Studios and Lorenzo DiBonaventura and Dan McDermott’s company, which is based there. Zero Hour is described as an epic adventure about a skeptical everyman who gets swept up in one of history’s greatest conspiracies. His search leads him on a dangerous journey around the world collecting clues that will unlock not only a spectacular mystery surrounding the Twelve Apostles but also questions about his own identity. DiBonaventura and McDermott are having a busy first development season with a number of high-profile sales, all to ABC. They include a crime drama from The Blind Side writer-director John Lee Hancock; a drama from Changing Lanes scribe Michael Tolkin and ER showrunner David Zabel about a complex female ADA; the comedy The Wonderful Women of Will’s World, from writers David Diamond and David Weissman, about a man who juggling his two ex-wives, his new younger wife and his three children; and comedy Blondie & Clyde from writer Marisa Coughlan, about two small-town women with big-town dreams.
ABC Buys Mystery Drama From Paul Scheuring & Lorenzo DiBonaventura
What's Hot on Deadline
Veterans 'Elementary', '2 Broke Girls', 'Criminal Minds' & 'Amazing Race' Among Series Left In Limbo After CBS Renewals
CBS Renews 5 Freshman & 11 Returning Series, Including 'MacGyver', 'Superior Donuts', 'Life In Pieces' & 'Hawaii Five-0'
Latest TV News
- All Eyes On Donald Trump Twitter Account After Trumpcare Vote Postponed
- Sean Spicer Swats CNN On Russian Collusion Report: More Evidence CNN Colluded With Hillary Clinton
- ATX Television Festival Sets ‘Snowfall’ For Opening Night, Network Presidents Panel, ‘Fargo’ & More
- Damien Chazelle, Jordan Peele & Oprah Winfrey On Produced By Conference Roster
- Eliza Dushku Joins CBS’ ‘Bull’ As Savvy Lawyer This Season & Maybe Next
- ‘Ink Master’ Renewed For Season 10 At Spike