ABC has bought a multi-camera comedy starring Saturday Night Live alum Jim Breuer. Former According To Jim executive producers Judd Pillot and John Peaslee will write and run the project, which originated at ABC Studios. It is a multi-generational comedy that follows Breuer and his wife living under the same roof with his father and three daughters. Levity Entertainment Group, which manages Breuer, is attached to executive produce. Breuer, who is a regular guest on the The Howard Stern Show, is repped by UTA, which also reps Pillot and Peaslee, along with Brillstein.
ABC Buys Multi-Camera Comedy Starring Jim Breuer
What's Hot on Deadline
SAG Awards: 'Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri' Wins For Film Ensemble - Complete Winners List
SAG Awards Analysis: 'Three Billboards' Rebounds From PGA Loss, But Oscar Race Still Too Close To Call; NBC's 'This Is Us' Shakes Things Up On TV Side
Jason Blum's Advice To Burgeoning Producers At Sundance: "Don’t Worry About Your Movie Getting A Theatrical Release"
Latest TV News
- ‘The Resident’ Writer Zachary Lutsky Under Review In Light Of Past Sexual Harassment Allegations On ‘Code Black…
- Netflix To Release Series Of Quarter-Hour Stand-Up Specials In 2018
- Epix Plans New Version Of Mark Burnett’s Boxing Competition ‘The Contender’
- ‘Timeless’ Gets Season 2 Premiere Date On NBC
- ‘The Resident’ Gets Decent Sampling With Premiere Behind NFC Championship Game
- Morgan Stanley: No “Internal Allegations Of Sexual Harassment Or Misconduct” In Harold Ford Jr. Ouster