ABC has bought a multi-camera comedy starring Saturday Night Live alum Jim Breuer. Former According To Jim executive producers Judd Pillot and John Peaslee will write and run the project, which originated at ABC Studios. It is a multi-generational comedy that follows Breuer and his wife living under the same roof with his father and three daughters. Levity Entertainment Group, which manages Breuer, is attached to executive produce. Breuer, who is a regular guest on the The Howard Stern Show, is repped by UTA, which also reps Pillot and Peaslee, along with Brillstein.
ABC Buys Multi-Camera Comedy Starring Jim Breuer
What's Hot on Deadline
Newcomer Katherine Langford On ‘13 Reasons Why’: "It Was The Best First Show I Could Have Ever Done"
Latest TV News
- ‘Real Time’: Bill Maher Pledges Contribution To Activist Labeled “Anti-Muslim Extremist”
- DGA To Elect New President Saturday At Convention
- ‘The Exorcist’: Jason Ensler Joins Fox Drama Series As Executive Producer
- Stephen Colbert Announces Possible White House Run In 2020, On Russian TV
- Steven Williams Joins ‘The Chi’; Alejandro Edda In ‘Cocaine Godmother’
- ‘Downward Dog’ Canceled By ABC After 1 Season, Will Be Shopped To Other Nets