Last night’s season premiere of CBS’ Two and a Half Men, which set ratings records for CBS, did the same for CTV, the Canadian network that airs the veteran sitcom. Ashton Kutcher’s debut on the show was watched by 5 million viewers north of the border, making the premiere the most-watched regular series broadcast on Canadian television in six years. Like on CBS, it was Men‘s largest audience in Canada. It also became the second-most-watched comedy broadcast ever in the country.
'2.5 Men' Premiere Is A Hit In Canada Too
What's Hot on Deadline
‘Sherlock’ Creators & Cast On Season 4 Finale's Thrills & Heart; Is This Really ‘The Final Problem’ For The Baker Street Boys?
'Rogue One' Rises To $980M Global; 'Passengers' Takes Over Offshore No. 1 - International Box Office
'Hidden Figures' Calculates $25M+ Weekend, But Why Are So Many Movies Bombing Over MLK? - Sunday AM Update
Latest TV News
- Oprah Winfrey, Van Jones and Ava DuVernay Talk Politics At Netflix Exec’s Home
- ‘Homeland’ EP On Season 6 Debut, How Claire Danes Drama Will End & U.S. Return
- 'Sherlock' Creators & Cast On Season 4 Finale’s Thrills & Heart; Is This Really 'The Final Problem' For The Baker…
- ‘The Young Pope’ & ‘Homeland’ Season 6 Review: Both Snare Spirit Of Our Times
- Donald Trump Joins Spokesman In Calling ‘SNL’ Unfunny: “Complete Hit Job,” PEOTUS Tweets…
- PBS Masterpiece Partners with BBC & Lookout Point On Newspaper Biz Drama ‘Press’ — TCA