Last night’s season premiere of CBS’ Two and a Half Men, which set ratings records for CBS, did the same for CTV, the Canadian network that airs the veteran sitcom. Ashton Kutcher’s debut on the show was watched by 5 million viewers north of the border, making the premiere the most-watched regular series broadcast on Canadian television in six years. Like on CBS, it was Men‘s largest audience in Canada. It also became the second-most-watched comedy broadcast ever in the country.
'2.5 Men' Premiere Is A Hit In Canada Too
Trending Now on Deadline
Oscar Watch: From Aniston To Bening To Rowlands Best Actress Dark Horses Make Their Move In "Thin" Field
More From Andreeva
- 'Constantine' To Stop Production After 13 Episodes, Remains In Contention At NBC
- Katy Perry Officially Announced As Super Bowl Halftime Show Headliner – Video
- Lenora Crichlow & Spencer Grammer Join 'Mr. Robinson' On NBC
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par In Households, Slip In Demo With Host Cameron Diaz
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'