Last night’s season premiere of CBS’ Two and a Half Men, which set ratings records for CBS, did the same for CTV, the Canadian network that airs the veteran sitcom. Ashton Kutcher’s debut on the show was watched by 5 million viewers north of the border, making the premiere the most-watched regular series broadcast on Canadian television in six years. Like on CBS, it was Men‘s largest audience in Canada. It also became the second-most-watched comedy broadcast ever in the country.
'2.5 Men' Premiere Is A Hit In Canada Too
Trending Now on Deadline
Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup
'Constantine' Ratings Rise, 'Last Man Standing' Down, 'Shark Tank' Up, 'Blue Bloods' Even; ABC Wins Night In Demo
More From Andreeva
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'
- Paul Dano To Co-Star In Steve McQueen's HBO Pilot 'Codes Of Conduct'
- 'Jump Start' Comic Strip To Be Adapted As Family Comedy For Fox
- Resolution's Cynthia Booth & Emma Lewis Join Don Buchwald & Associates
- Tina Fey & Robert Carlock's 'Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt' Moves From NBC To Netflix With 2-Season Pickup