Last night’s season premiere of CBS’ Two and a Half Men, which set ratings records for CBS, did the same for CTV, the Canadian network that airs the veteran sitcom. Ashton Kutcher’s debut on the show was watched by 5 million viewers north of the border, making the premiere the most-watched regular series broadcast on Canadian television in six years. Like on CBS, it was Men‘s largest audience in Canada. It also became the second-most-watched comedy broadcast ever in the country.
'2.5 Men' Premiere Is A Hit In Canada Too
What's Hot on Deadline
Bryan Cranston & David Shore's ‘Sneaky Pete’ Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
More From Andreeva
- Bryan Cranston & David Shore’s 'Sneaky Pete' Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
- Johnny Knoxville, Jermaine Fowler Projects, NBA Buddy Show Among 7 ABC Comedy Pilot Orders
- ABC Picks Up 4 Drama Pilots
- Busy Philipps Joins HBO Comedy Series 'Vice Principals'
- Medical Drama ‘LFE’ Gets CBS Pilot Order
- Idina Menzel To Star In ‘Happy Time’ Comedy Produced By Ellen DeGeneres