Last night’s season premiere of CBS’ Two and a Half Men, which set ratings records for CBS, did the same for CTV, the Canadian network that airs the veteran sitcom. Ashton Kutcher’s debut on the show was watched by 5 million viewers north of the border, making the premiere the most-watched regular series broadcast on Canadian television in six years. Like on CBS, it was Men‘s largest audience in Canada. It also became the second-most-watched comedy broadcast ever in the country.
'2.5 Men' Premiere Is A Hit In Canada Too
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate