Last night’s season premiere of CBS’ Two and a Half Men, which set ratings records for CBS, did the same for CTV, the Canadian network that airs the veteran sitcom. Ashton Kutcher’s debut on the show was watched by 5 million viewers north of the border, making the premiere the most-watched regular series broadcast on Canadian television in six years. Like on CBS, it was Men‘s largest audience in Canada. It also became the second-most-watched comedy broadcast ever in the country.
'2.5 Men' Premiere Is A Hit In Canada Too
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Amazon Has No Regrets As ‘Man In The High Castle’ Ad Campaign Pulled From NYC Subway – Update
- ‘Grease Live’ First-Look Promo: Hand Jives & Fast Times At Rydell High
- College Sex Scandal Drama From Jessica Mecklenburg & Rod Lurie Lands At NBC
- The Sony Hack One Year Later: Just Who Are The Guardians Of Peace?
- David Canary Dies: ‘All My Children’ Star Was 77
- ‘Superstore’ Review: America Ferrera NBC Comedy Proves Big Not Better