Last night’s season premiere of CBS’ Two and a Half Men, which set ratings records for CBS, did the same for CTV, the Canadian network that airs the veteran sitcom. Ashton Kutcher’s debut on the show was watched by 5 million viewers north of the border, making the premiere the most-watched regular series broadcast on Canadian television in six years. Like on CBS, it was Men‘s largest audience in Canada. It also became the second-most-watched comedy broadcast ever in the country.
'2.5 Men' Premiere Is A Hit In Canada Too
What's Hot on Deadline
Alec Baldwin Says Ha! To Donald Trump, While Judd Apatow Calls 'SNL'-Watching Prez-Elect "Terrifying Lunatic"
World's Biggest YouTuber Vows To Delete Channel Citing Traffic, Race-Based Complaints About Video Service
Latest TV News
- Simon Fuller’s XIX Entertainment Making English-Language Version Of Scandi Teen Hit ‘Shame’
- Jimmy Kimmel’s ‘Big Fan’ Game Show Sets Debut Date With Matthew McConaughey
- ‘Timeless’: Annie Wersching Set To Recur On NBC Time Travel Drama Series
- Dr. Dre & Jimmy Iovine Docu Series Set For HBO: ‘Defiant Ones’ Bows Next Year
- Mark Jackson Joins Seth MacFarlane's Fox Series 'Orville'
- President Obama To Make Final ‘The Daily Show’ Appearance As President Next Week