It looks like Katie Couric has settled on a name for her new ABC talk show that debuts in fall 2012, and we bet you can guess it. Following the likes of Anderson (Cooper), Ellen (DeGeneres) and even Oprah, Couric’s syndicated program will be called simply Katie. TVNewser has the news as well as some promotional material, including a shot of a smiling Couric standing arms folded in front of a wispy, pastel-colored background — a long way from her spot in the network anchor chair at CBS News. The New York-based daytime talker, which will be executive produced by Jeff Zucker, is only part of a far-reaching deal Couric signed with ABC in June that includes work for ABC News.
You Can Just Call Her 'Katie'
What's Hot on Deadline
'American Sniper' Praised By Michael Moore; Calls Bradley Cooper's Performance "One Of The Best Of The Year" - Update
More From Team
- Rupert Murdoch Raves About ‘American Sniper’, Slams Hollywood Leftists
- Indiegogo, Vimeo Partner Up On Film Fund & Distribution
- Denise Richards & Francia Raisa Sign With Abrams Artists Agency
- ‘Imitation Game’ Producers On How They Played The Game – Exclusive Video
- Richard Lewis Boards Seth MacFarlane’s ‘Blunt Talk’ Series – First Look Teaser
- Reese Witherspoon, Colin Farrell, Emmy Rossum, More Join SAG Awards Presenters