It looks like Katie Couric has settled on a name for her new ABC talk show that debuts in fall 2012, and we bet you can guess it. Following the likes of Anderson (Cooper), Ellen (DeGeneres) and even Oprah, Couric’s syndicated program will be called simply Katie. TVNewser has the news as well as some promotional material, including a shot of a smiling Couric standing arms folded in front of a wispy, pastel-colored background — a long way from her spot in the network anchor chair at CBS News. The New York-based daytime talker, which will be executive produced by Jeff Zucker, is only part of a far-reaching deal Couric signed with ABC in June that includes work for ABC News.
You Can Just Call Her 'Katie'
What's Hot on Deadline
'NCIS' Current & Former Cast & Crew Remember Gary Glasberg: "Our Rock, Our Cheerleader, Our Team Captain" - Update
Latest TV News
- ‘The Bachelor’ & ‘The Bachelorette’ First Seasons Among ABC App October Slate
- Cult Hit Animated Series ‘Adventure Time’ To End In 2018
- BBC WW Ups Stake In Lookout Point; Factory 42 Launches With VR ‘Giselle’
- UTA Vs. CAA Agent-Poaching Lawsuit: Judge Officially Hits Pause Button
- Fox Buys ‘The Underlings’ Legal Dramedy From ‘Hart of Dixie’ Creator
- Andrea Tantaros' Shrink Backs Sexual Harassment Claims Against Roger Ailes & Fox News