It looks like Katie Couric has settled on a name for her new ABC talk show that debuts in fall 2012, and we bet you can guess it. Following the likes of Anderson (Cooper), Ellen (DeGeneres) and even Oprah, Couric’s syndicated program will be called simply Katie. TVNewser has the news as well as some promotional material, including a shot of a smiling Couric standing arms folded in front of a wispy, pastel-colored background — a long way from her spot in the network anchor chair at CBS News. The New York-based daytime talker, which will be executive produced by Jeff Zucker, is only part of a far-reaching deal Couric signed with ABC in June that includes work for ABC News.
You Can Just Call Her 'Katie'
What's Hot on Deadline
How My Struggle As A Survivor Of Sexual Abuse Became 'The Tale', A Movie I Hope Will Change The World - Guest Column
Latest TV News
- ‘Charmed’ Star Sarah Jeffery Hits Back At Reboot Critics, Touts Its “Positive Effect”
- MSNBC’s Nicolle Wallace Reads Donald Trump’s Tweets — Until She Just Can’t Take It Anymore
- Deadpool’s Thank You Vs. ‘Golden Girls’ Opening Theme: Who Swore It Better?
- The Week In Deadline Videos & Podcasts: Ron Howard, Will Yun Lee & Natalie Dormer
- Hollywood Tweets On Bailed Weinstein: “We Were All Silent For So Long”
- LeBron James Tops Ratings For ESPN; Cavs Keep NBA Playoffs Dream Alive