It looks like Katie Couric has settled on a name for her new ABC talk show that debuts in fall 2012, and we bet you can guess it. Following the likes of Anderson (Cooper), Ellen (DeGeneres) and even Oprah, Couric’s syndicated program will be called simply Katie. TVNewser has the news as well as some promotional material, including a shot of a smiling Couric standing arms folded in front of a wispy, pastel-colored background — a long way from her spot in the network anchor chair at CBS News. The New York-based daytime talker, which will be executive produced by Jeff Zucker, is only part of a far-reaching deal Couric signed with ABC in June that includes work for ABC News.
You Can Just Call Her 'Katie'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘The Flash’-‘Arrow’ Crossover Review: CW Team-Up More Legendary Than Ever
- Syfy’s ‘The Expanse’ Sampled By 1.5 Million Viewers In Digital Launch
- Oprah Winfrey Memoir Auction Hits 8-Figures; Flatiron Books Leads Pack
- John ‘Cha Cha’ Ciarcia Dies: ‘Sopranos’ Actor Was 75
- ‘Mad About You’ Comedy Series Heads To China With Local Adaptation
- Sterling Jerins Joins HBO’s ‘Divorce’; Kirby Howell-Baptiste In ‘Downward Dog’ Pilot