EXCLUSIVE: The television division of Ridley and Tony Scott’s Scott Free Prods has signed with WME. The TV company, run by David Zucker, had been represented by CAA. Scott Free Prods recently earned a total of 23 primetime Emmy nominations for its CBS drama series The Good Wife, Starz miniseries The Pillars of the Earth and History special Gettysburg (see also: Ridley And Tony Scott Build TV Empire And Invade The Emmy Awards). For features, Ridley Scott continues to be repped by WME and Tony Scott by CAA.
WME Signs Scott Free Prods For Television
What's Hot on Deadline
'Tomorrowland,' 'Pitch Perfect' Compete As 'Mad Max' Holds Strong; 'Ultron' To Cross $400M - Box Office Friday
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest TV News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- ‘X-Factor’ Producers Hit With $2M Lawsuit By Contestant; Says Performance Was “Altered”
- Showrunner Jennie Snyder Urman On Almost Passing On ‘Jane The Virgin’, Pace, Title Change & How Will It End
- ‘Fuller’ Brush-Off: Olsens Won’t Head Home For ‘Full House’ Sequel
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- UP Orders ‘Last Hope With Troy Dunn’ To Series