EXCLUSIVE: Gail Berman and Lloyd Braun’s production company BermanBraun has signed with WME for representation. At the agency, the company’s entertainment division will be handled by co-CEO Ari Emanuel and head of the TV department Rick Rosen. The move formalizes BermanBraun’s existing relationship with WME as Berman and Braun are long-time very close friends with Emanuel and Rosen, and the agency has been unofficially handing the production company in its deals. (BermanBraun hasn’t had official agency representation until now.) On the TV side, BermanBraun, which has had a first-look TV deal with NBC Universal, has the series Alphas on Syfy. It produced two pilots this past season, drama Weekends at Bellevue at Fox and the Dan Goor comedy at NBC. On the film side, BermanBraun has several projects in development, including comedies Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus, based on the book, and Rentaghost, which has Russell Brand attached to star. Additionally, the company has a strong digital division that is behind several celebrity/lifestyle sites with MSN, including Wonderwall and GLO.
WME Signs Production Co. BermanBraun
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Sony Hack Deepens Rift Between Film & Television Group
- FXX Launches Late-Night Animation Block With Series From ADHD Studios
- 'MasterChef Jr.' Finale Up, 'Voice' Finale Down From 2013, 'NCIS: NOLA' Hits Low
- Julian McMahon & Daisy Betts Join Syfy's 'Childhood's End'
- Endemol, Shine & Core Joint Venture Gets Name, Sets More Top Execs, Merges Distribution & International Operations
- Da'vine Joy Randolph & Sheaun McKinney Cast In Danny McBride HBO Series 'Vice Principals'