Today, a courtroom battle was set to play out in LA Superior Court, pitting William Sherak against Dave Phillips over whether the latter deserved to be paid for introducing Sherak to the technology that led to the formation of 2D-to-3D conversation house Stereo D, only to have Phillips be offered $30,000 while Sherak was paid millions and given stock. I laid out the facts of the case in a recent story after the judge denied a motion by Sherak’s lawyer for dismissal and set the court date. Well, the whole thing has been resolved in an out-of-court financial settlement. Now, nobody wants to talk about who was right or wrong.
William Sherak Vs. Dave Phillips: Case Settled
Trending Now on Deadline
'Ouija' Box Office May Scare Up $20M, 'John Wick' No. 2 With A Bullet, Bill Murray Graces 'St. Vincent' - B.O. Weekend
More From Fleming Jr
- Hot Red Band Trailer: 'Nightcrawler'
- Warner Bros To Remake 'Who Am I'; Pic Is German Box Office Sensation
- Jesse Eisenberg's Lex Luthor Joining DC Comics Pic 'Suicide Squad'?
- 'Act Of Killing' Helmer Joshua Oppenheimer Signs With UTA
- Chiwetel Ejiofor Lands On 'The Martian'