Thanks to the merger of its parent company Comcast with NBCUniversal, which has had a deal with the NFL, sports cable channel Versus is getting in on the NFL action. NFL Films and the NBC Sports Group will launch new one-hour program, NFL Turning Point, that will air weekly on Versus during the NFL regular season, starting Sept. 15. It is the first NFL program ever to air on Versus, which will be re-named the NBC Sports Network Jan. 2. The series will provide behind-the-scenes coverage of two games.
Weekly NFL Series To Launch On Versus
What's Hot on Deadline
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Oscars: Donald Trump Dominates Until Best Picture Snafu Steals Spotlight
- Oscars TV Review: Stellar Show Spoiled By Best Picture Fiasco
- Kimmel Tweets To Donald Trump During Oscars
- Jimmy Kimmel Taunts Donald Trump In Political Oscars Opening Monologue – Watch
- Last Week Not In Sweden: Bill O’Reilly To Address Nils Bildt Mystery; Twitter Doesn’t Wait
- Joseph Wapner Dies: ‘People’s Court’ Judge Was 97