What to do with Project X, the $12 million raunchy R-rated Warner Bros comedy that was constructed secretly and produced by Todd Phillips and executive produced by Joel Silver, and populated with a cast that was chosen on the basis of never having done anything recognizable? Warner Bros, which probably hasn’t had a film with this low a budget since the Depression, has moved the film out of its Nov. 23 date. It will now open March 2, 2012. The studio has also given the Walter Hill-directed Sylvester Stallone-starrer Bullet to the Head an April 13, 2012 release date, getting the film out before the summer onslaught.
Warner Bros 'Project X' To Open March; Stallone's 'Bullet To The Head' In April
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- Morgan Freeman “Devastated” Over Allegations, Says “I Did Not Assault Women” In New Statement
- Conan O’Brien Casts Roger Ailes Movie: Who Will Gary Sinise Or Mick Jagger Play?
- ‘Sesame Street’ Bosses Grouchy With STX Over Melissa McCarthy Flick ‘Happytime Murders’
- ‘American Exit’ Picked Up For Distribution By Lionsgate, Grindstone Entertainment
- Haley Bennett-Starring ‘Swallow’ Rounds Out Cast
- Netflix And Telefónica Confirm Their Partnership On Twitter