Warner Bros has hired Michael Ross to rewrite the futuristic Robin Hood project that has commercials director Nicolai Fuglsig attached to helm. The film is being produced by Charles Roven, Richard Suckle and Gianni Nunnari. Jason Dean Hall wrote the first draft of a drama set in dystopian London, about the band whose brazen thievery restores hope in the beleaguered population. Ross recently adapted the video game Just Cause for producers Eric Eisner and Adrian Askarieh. CAA dnd Management 360 rep both Ross and Fuglsig.
Warner Bros' Futuristic Robin Hood Tale Gets Rewrite From Michael Ross
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Fleming Jr
- Dylan Sellers Exits President Post at TWC
- Dennis Quaid Joins Dan Rather-George W. Bush Scandal Pic 'Truth'
- Quvenzhane Wallis To Star In Bestseller 'Counting By 7s'
- Netflix Sets 'Crouching Tiger 2′ As 1st Feature; Hollywood's Nightmare?
- 'Boyhood's Richard Linklater Baseball Pic Fielded By Annapurna, Paramount
- Matt Bomer Joins Ryan Gosling & Russell Crowe In 'The Nice Guys'