Warner Bros has hired Michael Ross to rewrite the futuristic Robin Hood project that has commercials director Nicolai Fuglsig attached to helm. The film is being produced by Charles Roven, Richard Suckle and Gianni Nunnari. Jason Dean Hall wrote the first draft of a drama set in dystopian London, about the band whose brazen thievery restores hope in the beleaguered population. Ross recently adapted the video game Just Cause for producers Eric Eisner and Adrian Askarieh. CAA dnd Management 360 rep both Ross and Fuglsig.
Warner Bros' Futuristic Robin Hood Tale Gets Rewrite From Michael Ross
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
Parkinson's & Robin Williams: Ex-Time Warner Chief Jerry Levin's Personal Reveal - Turning Tragedy Into Legacy
More From Fleming Jr
- Steve Carell Reunites With Julianne Moore In 'Freeheld'
- Paradigm Signs Joe Johnston
- Sony Pictures Locks Tom Hanks, Ron Howard For April 'Inferno' Start
- Voltage Sets John Moore And William Wisher For Pierce Brosnan-Starrer 'I.T.'
- Deadline's Mike Fleming Jr And Kurt Sutter Live-Blog The Emmys
- Parkinson's & Robin Williams: Ex-Time Warner Chief Jerry Levin's Personal Reveal – Turning Tragedy Into Legacy