Warner Bros has hired Michael Ross to rewrite the futuristic Robin Hood project that has commercials director Nicolai Fuglsig attached to helm. The film is being produced by Charles Roven, Richard Suckle and Gianni Nunnari. Jason Dean Hall wrote the first draft of a drama set in dystopian London, about the band whose brazen thievery restores hope in the beleaguered population. Ross recently adapted the video game Just Cause for producers Eric Eisner and Adrian Askarieh. CAA dnd Management 360 rep both Ross and Fuglsig.
Warner Bros' Futuristic Robin Hood Tale Gets Rewrite From Michael Ross
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest Film News
- Hayao Miyazaki Comes Out Of Retirement For New Feature
- Jordan Peele’s ‘Get Out’ Jumps To $33.4M Opening – Monday AM Box Office Update
- Steve Harvey To Warren Beatty: “Call Me”
- Oscars: Global Media Reacts To Best Picture Blunder
- Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can’t Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
- Iran & France Praise Asghar Farhadi’s Foreign Language Oscar Win (& Boycott)