Warner Bros has hired Michael Ross to rewrite the futuristic Robin Hood project that has commercials director Nicolai Fuglsig attached to helm. The film is being produced by Charles Roven, Richard Suckle and Gianni Nunnari. Jason Dean Hall wrote the first draft of a drama set in dystopian London, about the band whose brazen thievery restores hope in the beleaguered population. Ross recently adapted the video game Just Cause for producers Eric Eisner and Adrian Askarieh. CAA dnd Management 360 rep both Ross and Fuglsig.
Warner Bros' Futuristic Robin Hood Tale Gets Rewrite From Michael Ross
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Fleming Jr
- Ben Affleck, Others Stumping For Bradley Cooper's 'American Sniper' Performance
- Did Sony Or Exhibitors Kill 'The Interview?'
- Did We All Help North Korea Hackers Murder Free Speech This Week?
- Sony Pictures Acquires Robert Rodriguez & His Frank Frazetta Homage 'Fire And Ice'
- Anthony Mackie, Helmer Justin Simien 'Make A Wish' At Paramount