EXCLUSIVE: VH1 has picked up a new half-hour weekly pop-culture show headlined by YouTube star Stevie Ryan. Stevie TV, which has received a 10-episode order for a 2012 launch, will feature comedian Ryan’s satirical take on the pop-culture events of the previous week, including reality show happenings and celebrity and politician blunders. Ryan is best known for her YouTube videos, which have garnered over 80 million hits. In them, she impersonates such top celebrities and reality stars as Kim Kardashian and Justin Bieber as well as VH1’s own Mob Wives and Audrina Patridge. Ryan created Stevie TV with Dan Levy and James Kirkland. Brian Volk-Weiss, Michael Pelmont, Dan Levy, Stevie Ryan and Darren Belitsky are executive producing for New Wave Entertainment; and Noah Pollack, Jill Holmes, Stacy Alexander and Jeff Olde for VH1.
VH1 Picks Up Weekly Pop-Culture Show Starring Stevie Ryan
What's Hot on Deadline
'Westworld' Finale Postmortem: EP Jonathan Nolan On Season 2's Samurai World, Missing Characters & Dr. Ford's Fate
Shake-Up At 'Duck Dynasty' Producer Gurney Productions: Founders Placed On "Temporary Leave Of Absence"
'Fantastic Beasts' Bests $600M WW; 'Moana' Mints $180M; 'Doctor Strange' Ices 'Deadpool', 'Iron Man 2' - Intl Box Office
Latest TV News
- Jimmy Kimmel On Oscar Hosting: Taiwan President Called To Offer Congratulations
- First Look At Madonna Carpool Voguing With James Corden
- Note To Oscar Host Jimmy Kimmel: Johnny Carson’s Suit Patterns Are Up For Sale
- ‘Big Little Lies’ Trailer: Watch HBO’s Murderous Moms Of Monterey
- Jimmy Kimmel To Host The Oscars
- Shake-Up At ‘Duck Dynasty’ Producer Gurney Productions: Founders Placed On “Temporary Leave Of Absence”…