EXCLUSIVE: VH1 has picked up a new half-hour weekly pop-culture show headlined by YouTube star Stevie Ryan. Stevie TV, which has received a 10-episode order for a 2012 launch, will feature comedian Ryan’s satirical take on the pop-culture events of the previous week, including reality show happenings and celebrity and politician blunders. Ryan is best known for her YouTube videos, which have garnered over 80 million hits. In them, she impersonates such top celebrities and reality stars as Kim Kardashian and Justin Bieber as well as VH1’s own Mob Wives and Audrina Patridge. Ryan created Stevie TV with Dan Levy and James Kirkland. Brian Volk-Weiss, Michael Pelmont, Dan Levy, Stevie Ryan and Darren Belitsky are executive producing for New Wave Entertainment; and Noah Pollack, Jill Holmes, Stacy Alexander and Jeff Olde for VH1.
VH1 Picks Up Weekly Pop-Culture Show Starring Stevie Ryan
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Runs Past $300M Offshore, $700M WW; 'Red Sea' Rises In China - International Box Office
CNN's Brian Stelter Blasts Pirro-President Chat As "Fantasyland", Glenn Beck Calls Tapper's Town Hall "Grotesque"
Latest TV News
- CNN’s Brian Stelter Blasts Pirro-President Chat As “Fantasyland”, Glenn Beck Calls Tapper’s Town Hall “Grotesque”…
- Regan Arts Sells Story Of California’s Leading Abortionist For TV Development
- Olympics Ratings Slide To Icy 2018 Low, Slightly Up From Sochi 2014 On Last Night
- Top BBC Presenter Claims Class Pay Gap As Wide As Gender Pay Gap
- ‘The Simpsons’ Predicted USA’s Olympic Gold Medal Win In Curling Eight Years Ago
- Omarosa Talks About Writing A Tell-All on ‘Celebrity Big Brother’, Says She Has To “Tell Her Truth”