EXCLUSIVE: VH1 has picked up a new half-hour weekly pop-culture show headlined by YouTube star Stevie Ryan. Stevie TV, which has received a 10-episode order for a 2012 launch, will feature comedian Ryan’s satirical take on the pop-culture events of the previous week, including reality show happenings and celebrity and politician blunders. Ryan is best known for her YouTube videos, which have garnered over 80 million hits. In them, she impersonates such top celebrities and reality stars as Kim Kardashian and Justin Bieber as well as VH1’s own Mob Wives and Audrina Patridge. Ryan created Stevie TV with Dan Levy and James Kirkland. Brian Volk-Weiss, Michael Pelmont, Dan Levy, Stevie Ryan and Darren Belitsky are executive producing for New Wave Entertainment; and Noah Pollack, Jill Holmes, Stacy Alexander and Jeff Olde for VH1.
VH1 Picks Up Weekly Pop-Culture Show Starring Stevie Ryan
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'