UTA has just signed Aaron Paul, the Emmy-winning Breaking Bad co-star. It was a competitive signing among the major agencies after Paul shook loose from ICM. Paul is best known for TV; before his turn as a drug dealer on AMC’s Breaking Bad, Paul starred in HBO’s Big Love. The agency will build him on the feature side as well. He’s so far been in the remake of the Wes Craven horror film The Last House on the Left, and next stars with Tom Berenger, Jeff Daniels and Tom Sizemore in Right Angle. Paul plays a hotshot Detroit mortgage broker whose left a quadriplegic after a drunken dive into a lake shatters his spine. Paul continues to be managed by Leverage’s Loch Powell.
UTA Signs 'Breaking Bad's Aaron Paul
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Fleming Jr
- 'Homeland' Finale: 'Long Time Coming'
- Bart & Fleming: On…What Else? Sony Hack Attack
- Attention, Hacked And Beleaguered Sony Staffers: Self-Protection Tips
- Hollywood Needs Cyber Czar: Guest Column
- 'Saturday Night Live' At Halfway Mark: Reconsidering A Hot Mess
- Ben Affleck, Others Stumping For Bradley Cooper's 'American Sniper' Performance