UTA has just signed Aaron Paul, the Emmy-winning Breaking Bad co-star. It was a competitive signing among the major agencies after Paul shook loose from ICM. Paul is best known for TV; before his turn as a drug dealer on AMC’s Breaking Bad, Paul starred in HBO’s Big Love. The agency will build him on the feature side as well. He’s so far been in the remake of the Wes Craven horror film The Last House on the Left, and next stars with Tom Berenger, Jeff Daniels and Tom Sizemore in Right Angle. Paul plays a hotshot Detroit mortgage broker whose left a quadriplegic after a drunken dive into a lake shatters his spine. Paul continues to be managed by Leverage’s Loch Powell.
UTA Signs 'Breaking Bad's Aaron Paul
What's Hot on Deadline
Venice Film Festival Sets Lido Launch For Aronofsky, Clooney, Del Toro, Payne & More As Awards Buzz Begins - Full List
'Devil's Bargain': Blumhouse TV Acquires Book About Steve Bannon & Donald Trump For Limited Series Adaptation
Netflix 'Triple Frontier' Eyes August Start; Mark Wahlberg, Charlie Hunnam, Garrett Hedlund, Pedro Pascal In Talks
Latest Film News
- Peter Bart: Police Sadism In ‘Detroit’ May Stir Audiences, But Will It Also Provoke Them?
- ‘LBJ’ Trailer: Woody Harrelson As 36th President In Rob Reiner’s Next Film
- Fox & 21 Laps Land John Kamps Novel ‘The Prince’s Guard’
- Pablo Schreiber Joins Dwayne Johnson In ‘Skyscraper’
- ‘Brigsby Bear’s 3311 Productions Sets Two Movies
- Luc Besson’s ‘Valerian’ Gets China Release Date In Late August