UTA has just signed Aaron Paul, the Emmy-winning Breaking Bad co-star. It was a competitive signing among the major agencies after Paul shook loose from ICM. Paul is best known for TV; before his turn as a drug dealer on AMC’s Breaking Bad, Paul starred in HBO’s Big Love. The agency will build him on the feature side as well. He’s so far been in the remake of the Wes Craven horror film The Last House on the Left, and next stars with Tom Berenger, Jeff Daniels and Tom Sizemore in Right Angle. Paul plays a hotshot Detroit mortgage broker whose left a quadriplegic after a drunken dive into a lake shatters his spine. Paul continues to be managed by Leverage’s Loch Powell.
UTA Signs 'Breaking Bad's Aaron Paul
What's Hot on Deadline
John Oliver Offers Donald Trump His Emmy Award If Candidate Will Accept Election Results On November 8
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'Jack Reacher' Cuffs $31M But 'Mechanic' Puts Wrench Into China Perf; 'Girl', 'Inferno', 'Peregrine' Advance - Intl Box Office
'Saturday Night Live' Hits Season High Ratings With Tom Hanks, Lady Gaga & More Donald Trump & Hillary Clinton
Latest Film News
- ‘Jack Reacher’ Cuffs $31M But ‘Mechanic’ Puts Wrench Into China Perf; ‘Girl’, ‘Inferno’, ‘Peregrine’ Advance – Intl…
- ‘Ouija: Origin Of Evil’: The Newton Brothers Talk Their Horror Film Score
- 'Moonlight' & ‘Michael Moore In TrumpLand' Top 2016 Theater Averages – Specialty B.O.
- ‘Madea’ To Push Well Past $27M As ‘Jack Reacher’ Takes $22M to $23M; ‘Joneses’ Can’t Keep Up – Sun…
- Matthew McConaughey To Be Honored At Napa Valley Film Festival
- Dan Porter, WME’s Head Of Digital, To Exit Agency