UTA has just signed Aaron Paul, the Emmy-winning Breaking Bad co-star. It was a competitive signing among the major agencies after Paul shook loose from ICM. Paul is best known for TV; before his turn as a drug dealer on AMC’s Breaking Bad, Paul starred in HBO’s Big Love. The agency will build him on the feature side as well. He’s so far been in the remake of the Wes Craven horror film The Last House on the Left, and next stars with Tom Berenger, Jeff Daniels and Tom Sizemore in Right Angle. Paul plays a hotshot Detroit mortgage broker whose left a quadriplegic after a drunken dive into a lake shatters his spine. Paul continues to be managed by Leverage’s Loch Powell.
UTA Signs 'Breaking Bad's Aaron Paul
What's Hot on Deadline
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
'Jurassic World' Tracking Like 'Man Of Steel' - But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In Summer 2015?
Latest Film News
- Marty Pasetta Dies: Longtime Director Of Academy Awards Telecasts Was 82
- New ‘Black Mass’ Trailer: Parenting Advice From Whitey Bulger
- Melissa McCarthy Staying At CAA
- ‘Jurassic World’ Tracking Like ‘Man Of Steel’ – But How Many $100M+ Openings After That In…
- ‘Tomorrowland’ & ‘Poltergeist’ Rise In Matinees – Box Office Friday
- ‘Mr. Holmes’ Lawsuit: Arthur Conan Doyle Estate Sues Bill Condon & Distributors