Just like the series it was most recently paired with, Law & Order: Criminal Intent, USA Network’s U.S. Marshal drama In Plain Sight too will be coming to an end. The network has ordered an eight-episode fifth and final season to air in the spring. In Plain Sight marked the first major USA series under the network’s current regime that had a female lead, Mary McCormack. The network was so high on her, they delayed the series’ launch by a year when she got pregnant. In Plain Sight went through several showrunners, most recently Ed Decter and John J. Strauss, who joined before Season 4 and will return for the final eight episodes. The fourth-season finale of In Plain Sight aired on Sunday and was up 6% from the Season 3 closer. For the season, the series averaged 4.9 million viewers, up 8% from last year. In other USA news, the sixth season of USA’s buddy sleuth dramedy Psych will premiere Oct. 12. The network also renewed freshman Suits earlier today.
USA Renews 'In Plain Sight' For Fifth & Final Season, Sets Premiere Date For 'Psych'
What's Hot on Deadline
Arrow/Flash Superhero Team-Up Spinoff In Works At CW; Brandon Routh, Victor Garber, Wentworth Miller, Caity Lotz Star
Bill O'Reilly Victim Of "Orchestrated Campaign" Fox News Says As He Responds To One Of New Reports – Update
More From Andreeva
- Michael Cassidy To Star In Aseem Batra Pilot, Sam Huntington In ‘How We Live’
- Stark Sands To Star In ‘Minority Report’
- Jack Davenport To Co-Star In HBO’s Sarah Silverman Pilot; Kerri Kenney Also Cast
- Arrow/Flash Superhero Team-Up Spinoff In Works At CW; Brandon Routh, Victor Garber, Wentworth Miller, Caity Lotz Star
- Alison Pill Cast In Jenna Bans ABC Pilot
- Meagan Good To Star In ‘Minority Report’ Fox Pilot