Just like the series it was most recently paired with, Law & Order: Criminal Intent, USA Network’s U.S. Marshal drama In Plain Sight too will be coming to an end. The network has ordered an eight-episode fifth and final season to air in the spring. In Plain Sight marked the first major USA series under the network’s current regime that had a female lead, Mary McCormack. The network was so high on her, they delayed the series’ launch by a year when she got pregnant. In Plain Sight went through several showrunners, most recently Ed Decter and John J. Strauss, who joined before Season 4 and will return for the final eight episodes. The fourth-season finale of In Plain Sight aired on Sunday and was up 6% from the Season 3 closer. For the season, the series averaged 4.9 million viewers, up 8% from last year. In other USA news, the sixth season of USA’s buddy sleuth dramedy Psych will premiere Oct. 12. The network also renewed freshman Suits earlier today.
USA Renews 'In Plain Sight' For Fifth & Final Season, Sets Premiere Date For 'Psych'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Cristela' Creator & Star Cristela Alonzo Pens 'Possible Goodbye' Letter To Fans, Addresses Show's Potential End & Legacy
Latest TV News
- Pete Rose Hired As Fox Sports Guest Analyst, Commentator
- Jonathan Crombie Dies: Actor Known For Canada’s ‘Anne Of Green Gables’ TV Series
- ‘The Messengers’ Off To Low Ratings Start, ‘Last Man’ & ‘Cristela’ End Seasons
- It’s Raining Paul Shaffer’s Greatest Hits, As Dave Letterman Ponders Grand Finale
- Bill Maher Not Buying What Judith Miller Selling On ‘Real Time’
- ‘Cristela’ Creator & Star Cristela Alonzo Pens ‘Possible Goodbye’ Letter To Fans, Addresses Show’s Potential End…