Just like the series it was most recently paired with, Law & Order: Criminal Intent, USA Network’s U.S. Marshal drama In Plain Sight too will be coming to an end. The network has ordered an eight-episode fifth and final season to air in the spring. In Plain Sight marked the first major USA series under the network’s current regime that had a female lead, Mary McCormack. The network was so high on her, they delayed the series’ launch by a year when she got pregnant. In Plain Sight went through several showrunners, most recently Ed Decter and John J. Strauss, who joined before Season 4 and will return for the final eight episodes. The fourth-season finale of In Plain Sight aired on Sunday and was up 6% from the Season 3 closer. For the season, the series averaged 4.9 million viewers, up 8% from last year. In other USA news, the sixth season of USA’s buddy sleuth dramedy Psych will premiere Oct. 12. The network also renewed freshman Suits earlier today.
USA Renews 'In Plain Sight' For Fifth & Final Season, Sets Premiere Date For 'Psych'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Mad Men’ Series Finale Hits Viewership & 25-54 Highs In Live + 3 Results
- CBS’ ‘Supergirl’ Latest Superhero Project To Leak Online
- Joel McHale Drafted To Host ESPYs
- Netflix’s ‘Wet Hot American Summer: First Day of Camp': First-Look Photos
- David Letterman's Final 'Late Show' - A Review
- Netflix Picks Up Sofia Coppola & Bill Murray Christmas Special – Video