Universal Studios Home Entertainment will kicks its Blu-ray and DVD campaign into gear at the “Fast Five 225″ auto race on Sept. 16 at Chicagoland Speedway. The latest installment of The Fast and the Furious franchise will be released on Oct. 4. Fast Five stars Tyrese Gibson and Jordana Brewster will serve as the grand marshals. “The combination of Fast Five and NASCAR is sure to be a huge thrill for race fans,” said Universal Studios Home Entertainment president Craig Kornblau. “No two brands are bigger crowd pleasers or deliver a better action-packed, edge-of-your-seat racing experience.”
Universal Revs 'Fast Five' NASCAR Promo
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Team
- Fox Writers Intensive Accepting Nominations
- GSN Orders 'Baggage' Spinoff; Jerry Springer To Return As Host
- Mark Feuerstein Joins Showtime's 'Nurse Jackie'; Nick Clifford In VH1's 'Hindsight'
- Rosie's Return Snares Big Ratings For 'The View'
- NBC Finishes No. 1 In 18-49 Demo For 2013-14 Primetime Season
- RATINGS RAT RACE: Revamped 'Dancing With The Stars' Snags Smallest Crowd For Fall Debut