Universal Studios Home Entertainment will kicks its Blu-ray and DVD campaign into gear at the “Fast Five 225″ auto race on Sept. 16 at Chicagoland Speedway. The latest installment of The Fast and the Furious franchise will be released on Oct. 4. Fast Five stars Tyrese Gibson and Jordana Brewster will serve as the grand marshals. “The combination of Fast Five and NASCAR is sure to be a huge thrill for race fans,” said Universal Studios Home Entertainment president Craig Kornblau. “No two brands are bigger crowd pleasers or deliver a better action-packed, edge-of-your-seat racing experience.”
Universal Revs 'Fast Five' NASCAR Promo
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Team
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE
- Sony Hack: Guardians Of Peace YouTube Video Jeering FBI Sent To Journalists