In one fell swoop, TLC cancelled both of its series headlined by tabloid fixtures. Following the demise of Kate Gosselin’s Kate Plus 8 on Monday, the network today announced the end of LA Inc starring Kat Von D. “TLC has decided that the current season of LA Ink will be its last,” the network said in a statement. “The network is proud of what the series has accomplished in its four seasons, following Kat Von D’s journey as an artist from Miami to Los Angeles. The series finale will air September 15th at 10 PM” Unlike Gosselin, who followed up TLC’s announcement with tweets thanking the network and her fans for the long run, Kat Von D was less gracious. “I love how me deciding to not continue doing LA Ink, turns into being ‘cancelled,'” she tweeted. “Thanks, TLC.” LA Ink is one of 3 spinoff series spawned from TLC’s Miami Ink, including current series NY Ink.
TLC Cancels Reality TV's Kat Von D 'LA Ink'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Boston Rally “Officially Over”, Capping Day Of Cable News Attention
- Emmy Predictions: Outstanding Comedy Series
- Emmy Predictions: Outstanding Drama Series
- ‘Girls’ Star Becky Ann Baker On Hannah Horvath’s Fate & The Two Best Jobs Of Her Television Career
- How ‘Fargo’ Season 3 Tackled The Donald Trump Era Of Alternative Facts – Emmys
- Donald Trump Blows Off Kennedy Center Honors; Avoiding “Political Distraction”