Last night’s premiere of Style Network’s new docu-series Tia & Tamera posted the network’s most-watched series launch in history. The series starring twin sisters Tia and Tamera Mowry averaged 757,000 total viewers at 9 PM and 1.5 million for the 9 PM and 10 PM airings combined. The 9 PM premiere also ranks as Style’s most-watched series launch ever among women 18-49 (357,000) and women 18-34 (203,000). The successful launch gives Tia Mowry two hit cable series; she also stars on BET’s The Game. Meanwhile, last night’s third-season finale of VH1’s Basketball Wives logged a 1.6 rating in adults 18-49, making it the highest-rated telecast on VH1 in two years, and drew 2.6 million viewers. And Oxygen’s The Glee Project hit another series high with 912,000 viewers on Sunday.
'Tia & Tamera' Premiere Sets Ratings Record For Style
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Doesn't Create Waves At $26M+; 'Black Panther' Sets Marvel Record & Beats 'Avengers'
Latest TV News
- Kathy Griffin Plans To Attend White House Correspondents Dinner
- Nickelodeon Kids’ Choice Awards 2018 Winners – The Complete List
- ‘Agents Of S.H.I.E.L.D.’ Showrunners Talk How ‘Infinity War’ Might Affect The ABC Marvel Series…
- John Cena, Millie Bobby Brown Salute ‘March For Our Lives’ At Kids’ Choice Awards
- FX Pulls the Plug On Marvel's Deadpool Animated TV Series From Donald Glover
- ‘Fear The Walking Dead’ Showrunners & Cast On Season 4: “A Journey From Isolation To Community”…