Last night’s premiere of Style Network’s new docu-series Tia & Tamera posted the network’s most-watched series launch in history. The series starring twin sisters Tia and Tamera Mowry averaged 757,000 total viewers at 9 PM and 1.5 million for the 9 PM and 10 PM airings combined. The 9 PM premiere also ranks as Style’s most-watched series launch ever among women 18-49 (357,000) and women 18-34 (203,000). The successful launch gives Tia Mowry two hit cable series; she also stars on BET’s The Game. Meanwhile, last night’s third-season finale of VH1’s Basketball Wives logged a 1.6 rating in adults 18-49, making it the highest-rated telecast on VH1 in two years, and drew 2.6 million viewers. And Oxygen’s The Glee Project hit another series high with 912,000 viewers on Sunday.
'Tia & Tamera' Premiere Sets Ratings Record For Style
What's Hot on Deadline
Bill Cosby Says Reports Of Sexual Assault Town Hall Tour Is "False," Despite Fact His PR Team Said It Was On - Update
Latest TV News
- ‘My Dinner With Hervé’: David Strathairn Cast In HBO Movie
- Sarah Huckabee Sanders Bites Press To Distract Them From New Trumpcare Blow
- BET Awards Ratings Fall From 2016, Both On Channel & Across Viacom Networks
- SAG-AFTRA Contract Talks Continue Despite Strike Threat
- Ed Asner Retracts And Apologizes For Allegations Against SAG-AFTRA Leaders
- Is The Premium Video Business Harder To Attack Than Digital Giants Imagined?