Last night’s premiere of Style Network’s new docu-series Tia & Tamera posted the network’s most-watched series launch in history. The series starring twin sisters Tia and Tamera Mowry averaged 757,000 total viewers at 9 PM and 1.5 million for the 9 PM and 10 PM airings combined. The 9 PM premiere also ranks as Style’s most-watched series launch ever among women 18-49 (357,000) and women 18-34 (203,000). The successful launch gives Tia Mowry two hit cable series; she also stars on BET’s The Game. Meanwhile, last night’s third-season finale of VH1’s Basketball Wives logged a 1.6 rating in adults 18-49, making it the highest-rated telecast on VH1 in two years, and drew 2.6 million viewers. And Oxygen’s The Glee Project hit another series high with 912,000 viewers on Sunday.
'Tia & Tamera' Premiere Sets Ratings Record For Style
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Parminder Nagra Cast In ABC Pilot ‘The Kingmakers’
- Matthew Lillard To Star In ‘Problem Child’ NBC Pilot
- ‘True Blood’s Rutina Wesley To Star In ‘Broad Squad’, More ABC Pilots Add Cast
- NBC Picks Up Sniper Miniseries ‘The Reaper’ From Weinstein Co.
- Martha Plimpton To Star In Dan Savage ABC Pilot ‘Family of the Year’
- Christina Vidal To Star In ‘The Curse Of the Fuentes Women’ Pilot, Daphne Rubin-Vega Also Cast