Last night’s premiere of Style Network’s new docu-series Tia & Tamera posted the network’s most-watched series launch in history. The series starring twin sisters Tia and Tamera Mowry averaged 757,000 total viewers at 9 PM and 1.5 million for the 9 PM and 10 PM airings combined. The 9 PM premiere also ranks as Style’s most-watched series launch ever among women 18-49 (357,000) and women 18-34 (203,000). The successful launch gives Tia Mowry two hit cable series; she also stars on BET’s The Game. Meanwhile, last night’s third-season finale of VH1’s Basketball Wives logged a 1.6 rating in adults 18-49, making it the highest-rated telecast on VH1 in two years, and drew 2.6 million viewers. And Oxygen’s The Glee Project hit another series high with 912,000 viewers on Sunday.
'Tia & Tamera' Premiere Sets Ratings Record For Style
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Trevor Noah On Trump Ignoring First 100 Days: If Voters Chose The Number They Preferred “You Wouldn't Be In The White House"
- ‘Bates Motel’ Shuts Its Doors With Bloody Series Finale; Will Other Hitchcock Pics Find Their Way To TV?
- Aasif Mandvi Getting ‘Younger’; Robert Craighead Joins ‘Future Man’
- MTV Movie & TV Awards On Collision Course With Potential Writers Strike
- Bill O’Reilly “Set A High Bar,” Tucker Carlson Says In Debut In ‘O’Reilly Factor’ Slot
- Faye Dunaway Talks Feeling "Guilty" About Oscars Best Picture Snafu On 'NBC Nightly News With Lester Holt'