Last night’s premiere of Style Network’s new docu-series Tia & Tamera posted the network’s most-watched series launch in history. The series starring twin sisters Tia and Tamera Mowry averaged 757,000 total viewers at 9 PM and 1.5 million for the 9 PM and 10 PM airings combined. The 9 PM premiere also ranks as Style’s most-watched series launch ever among women 18-49 (357,000) and women 18-34 (203,000). The successful launch gives Tia Mowry two hit cable series; she also stars on BET’s The Game. Meanwhile, last night’s third-season finale of VH1’s Basketball Wives logged a 1.6 rating in adults 18-49, making it the highest-rated telecast on VH1 in two years, and drew 2.6 million viewers. And Oxygen’s The Glee Project hit another series high with 912,000 viewers on Sunday.
'Tia & Tamera' Premiere Sets Ratings Record For Style
What's Hot on Deadline
Sundance Names Jada Pinkett Smith, Octavia Spencer & Chaz Ebert To Jury; Jason Mantzoukas To Host Awards Show
‘70s Screen Icon Pam Grier Speaks On Sex Harassment & Her Biopic With Jay Pharoah Playing Richard Pryor
Eliza Dushku's Former Agent & A Friend Confirm Her Sexual Assault Story On 'True Lies' Set: "Nobody Really Did Anything"
Two More Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Stunt Coordinator Joel Kramer Include One Involving 10th Grade Girl
Latest TV News
- Ellen Pompeo On New ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Deal, The Show’s End Game & Legacy And Her Post-‘Grey’s’ Future…
- Former ‘Today’ Co-Host Ann Curry Not Surprised At Matt Lauer’s Ouster
- Ellen Pompeo Inks New 2-Year Deal For ‘Grey’s Anatomy’, Paving Way For Seasons 15 & 16, Adds…
- UK Production Group Argonon Acquires Like A Shot Entertainment & Staffs Up U.S. Division
- ‘Once Upon A Time’ Actress Lana Parrilla Set To Make Directorial Debut For “Chosen” Episode
- ‘The Shannara Chronicles’ Shopped To Other Networks For Season 3