Sarah Michelle Gellar confirmed this morning at TCA while promoting her new CW series Ringer that she’ll be going back to the soap opera on which she cut her acting teeth, All My Children, before the canceled ABC soap departs the air. “I called up the casting director and told her I wanted to do something,” she said, “that I want to be a part of it.” Gellar won’t play her original character of Kendall Hart Lang. “I’m not sure what I’ll be doing … and it’ll be for one day.”
TCA: Sarah Michelle Gellar To Guest On Departing Soap 'All My Children'
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Team
- Candy Crowley Saluted By Colleagues, Competition, Late-Night Hosts And Robot - Video
- 'Kim Jong-un' Targets Christmas Shoppers On SNL's 'Weekend Update'
- Dr. Evil Disses Sony, Kim Jong-un, Many Others In Mike Myers' Surprise 'SNL' Return
- Republicans To Exhibitors: Play 'The Interview'
- 'Orange Is The New Black' Inmates Croon A Zany 'Twelve Days Of Christmas' – Watch
- North Korea Wants To Work With U.S. To Find Hacker; Obama Admin Asks China For Help – UPDATE