Sarah Michelle Gellar confirmed this morning at TCA while promoting her new CW series Ringer that she’ll be going back to the soap opera on which she cut her acting teeth, All My Children, before the canceled ABC soap departs the air. “I called up the casting director and told her I wanted to do something,” she said, “that I want to be a part of it.” Gellar won’t play her original character of Kendall Hart Lang. “I’m not sure what I’ll be doing … and it’ll be for one day.”
TCA: Sarah Michelle Gellar To Guest On Departing Soap 'All My Children'
What's Hot on Deadline
Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The 'Young Frankenstein' Scene That Cracked Him Up: "We Had To Do It 14 Times"
Latest TV News
- Modern VideoFilm Founder Sues New Owner For $100 Million
- Latest Creative Arts Emmys Presenters Include Chris Hardwick, Margo Martindale & Gloria Steinem – Update
- ABC Nabs ‘Start Up’ Comedy Starring & Directed By Zach Braff As Put Pilot
- IATSE Offers To Help ‘Sausage Party’ Animators & Fight “Untenable” VFX Working Conditions
- ‘Splitting Up Together’ Comedy From Emily Kapnek & Ellen DeGeneres Gets ABC Put Pilot Commitment
- Donald Trump: Abedin-Weiner Split Exposes Possible National Security Risk In Clinton Campaign