At CBS’ executive session, entertainment president Nina Tassler revealed the name of Ashton Kutcher’s character on Two and a Half Men – Walden Schmidt. He is an “Internet billionaire with a broken heart.” She also confirmed our report that indeed the season premiere will be a two-parter that will air over 2 weeks. She wouldn’t “confirm or deny” our story that Charlie Sheen’s character is being killed off, with the season premiere featuring his funeral.
TCA: CBS Reveals Ashton Kutcher's 'Men' Character's Name & Background
What's Hot on Deadline
'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Doesn't Create Waves At $26M+; 'Black Panther' Sets Marvel Record & Beats 'Avengers'
'Isle Of Dogs': Kunichi Nomura On The Asian Authenticity Of Wes Anderson's Stop-Motion Canine Adventure
Latest TV News
- Netflix Teams With Formula 1 Racing For New Series
- Bill Maher Says Breitbart & Bannon Just Bitter Hollywood Failures
- ‘The Simpsons’ Offers Fresh Video Send-up Of Trump Foibles: ‘A Tale Of Two Trumps’
- SAG-AFTRA Mourns NYC Firefighter Killed Battling Blaze On Movie Set
- DuShon Monique Brown Dies: ‘Chicago Fire’ Actress Was 49
- ‘Steps’: Ryan Michelle Bathe Cast As A Lead In ABC Comedy Pilot