At CBS’ executive session, entertainment president Nina Tassler revealed the name of Ashton Kutcher’s character on Two and a Half Men – Walden Schmidt. He is an “Internet billionaire with a broken heart.” She also confirmed our report that indeed the season premiere will be a two-parter that will air over 2 weeks. She wouldn’t “confirm or deny” our story that Charlie Sheen’s character is being killed off, with the season premiere featuring his funeral.
TCA: CBS Reveals Ashton Kutcher's 'Men' Character's Name & Background
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest TV News
- New Orleans’ French Quarter Gangster Past Getting TV Treatment From Vermilion & Rubicon
- Ever Carradine Books Role On ‘Handmaid’s Tale’; Sibo Mlambo To Recur On ‘Teen Wolf’
- Kevin James Producing CBS Comedy Project Starring Comedian Gina Brillon
- ‘Good Girls Revolt’ Review: Amazon’s 1970s-Set Series Flawed But Pertinent
- ‘Greenleaf’: GregAlan Williams & Lovie Simone Upped To Regulars On OWN Drama
- ‘American Crime’: Tim DeKay Joins Cast For Season 3 Of ABC Series