At CBS’ executive session, entertainment president Nina Tassler revealed the name of Ashton Kutcher’s character on Two and a Half Men - Walden Schmidt. He is an “Internet billionaire with a broken heart.” She also confirmed our report that indeed the season premiere will be a two-parter that will air over 2 weeks. She wouldn’t “confirm or deny” our story that Charlie Sheen’s character is being killed off, with the season premiere featuring his funeral.
TCA: CBS Reveals Ashton Kutcher's 'Men' Character's Name & Background
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Busy Philipps Joins HBO Comedy Series 'Vice Principals'
- Medical Drama ‘LFE’ Gets CBS Pilot Order
- Idina Menzel To Star In ‘Happy Time’ Comedy Produced By Ellen DeGeneres
- ‘Parenthood’ Ends Run On High Ratings Note, ‘Scandal’ Up In Return, Pushes ‘Backstrom’ Down In…
- NBC Comedy ‘Undateable’ Spoofs ‘Chicago Fire’ In Super Bowl Spot
- Neil Patrick Harris’ NBC Variety Series Gets Super Bowl Promo