At CBS’ executive session, entertainment president Nina Tassler revealed the name of Ashton Kutcher’s character on Two and a Half Men – Walden Schmidt. He is an “Internet billionaire with a broken heart.” She also confirmed our report that indeed the season premiere will be a two-parter that will air over 2 weeks. She wouldn’t “confirm or deny” our story that Charlie Sheen’s character is being killed off, with the season premiere featuring his funeral.
TCA: CBS Reveals Ashton Kutcher's 'Men' Character's Name & Background
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Son-In Law Jared Kushner Discussed Secret Communication Channel With Russia: Report
- Stephen Colbert Explains How Donald Trump Alpha-Dogged His Way Through NATO Summit
- ‘The Simpsons’: Donald Trump Gets A Thank-You From Richard Nixon’s Ghost
- Viacom’s Great Program Migration: Guide To Which Show Moved Where
- MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?
- ‘The 100’ Ups Tasya Teles To Regular; ‘Supergirl’s Floriana Lima To Return As Recurring