I hear Syfy is finalizing a deal to renew Warehouse 13 for a fourth season. No surprise here — Warehouse 13 remains Syfy’s flagship scripted series, most recently drawing 2 million viewers. This summer, it was used to launch the cable network’s newest drama, Alphas.
Syfy To Renew 'Warehouse 13'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Real Time’: Elizabeth Warren Ignores Bill Maher’s “Pocahontas” Joke
- WGA & AMPTP Talks To Resume On Sunday As Contract Deadline Looms
- PILOTS 2017: Early Pre-Screenings Buzz
- ‘Orange Is The New Black’: Hacker Says He Stole New Season, Demands Ransom From Netflix
- ABC Buys Time Loop Mystery ‘Echo Point’ From ‘Good Neighbor’ Scribe & Safehouse
- ‘Z: The Beginning of Everything’ Star Christina Ricci On Presenting Zelda Fitzgerald’s Full Humanity