With Fox Sports poised to officially confirm this morning that it has signed a multi-year deal with mixed-martial arts league UFC for coverage on Fox and FX, Spike TV announced the end of its UFC franchise, The Ultimate Fighter, which is expected to migrate to FX. The Ultimate Fighter season 14 in September will be our last,” the network said in a statement. “We are increasing our commitment to distinctive, original series that we own such as Auction Hunters and Bar Rescue which are delivering on our goal to reach a broader audience. Our 6-year partnership with the UFC has been incredibly beneficial in building both our brands, and we wish them all the best in the future.
Spike TV Announces The End Of 'Ultimate Fighter'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Captain America: Civil War' Directors Joe & Anthony Russo On Their Strange Road To Marvel Mavens - Deadline Q&A
FX Orders Ryan Murphy Anthology Series 'Feud', Jessica Lange & Susan Sarandon To Star In First Installment: Crawford v Davis
20th Century Fox Taps BOOM! Superhero Tale 'Irredeemable'; Adam McKay Helms, Tommy Wirkola Scripting
'Captain America: Civil War' To Break Out In The U.S.; Looks To Defeat 'Ultron's $191M+ Debut - Box Office Preview
Latest TV News
- WGA Panel Sees More Viewer And Network Acceptance of LGBT Themes
- Deadline’s The Contenders Emmys Video: ABC’s ‘American Crime’ Cast Talks About Second Season’s Explosive…
- ABC Nears ‘Castle’ Renewal Decision For Season 9, Nathan Fillion Set To Return
- ‘Supergirl’ Eyes Move To Vancouver To Reduce Costs As Season 2 Stays In Limbo
- Petition Calling For SAG Pension Plan Audit Nets 1,000 Signatures
- NBC’s ‘Meet The Press’ Scores Donald Trump “Exclusive” After ‘Nightly News’ Trump Tower…