With Fox Sports poised to officially confirm this morning that it has signed a multi-year deal with mixed-martial arts league UFC for coverage on Fox and FX, Spike TV announced the end of its UFC franchise, The Ultimate Fighter, which is expected to migrate to FX. The Ultimate Fighter season 14 in September will be our last,” the network said in a statement. “We are increasing our commitment to distinctive, original series that we own such as Auction Hunters and Bar Rescue which are delivering on our goal to reach a broader audience. Our 6-year partnership with the UFC has been incredibly beneficial in building both our brands, and we wish them all the best in the future.
Spike TV Announces The End Of 'Ultimate Fighter'
What's Hot on Deadline
Matt Groening Netflix Animated Comedy A Go With 20-Episode Order, Abbi Jacobson, Nat Faxon & Eric Andre Lead Voice Cast
David Letterman Talks The Changing Late-Night Landscape, His Talk Show Return On 'Norm Macdonald Live'
Latest TV News
- ITV Earnings Down In First Half Amid UK Advertising Slump
- ‘Hit The Road’ Star Jason Alexander On Making A Family Comedy Not For Families — TCA
- David Letterman Talks The Changing Late-Night Landscape, His Talk Show Return On ‘Norm Macdonald Live’
- ‘Loudermilk’ Star Ron Livingston Wonders If Critics Watch TV Until Their Eyes Bleed – TCA
- ‘Mr. Mercedes’ Director On Tackling Violent Themes — TCA
- Margo Chase Dies In Plane Crash: Chase Design Group Founder Created ‘Buffy’ & ‘Angel’ Logos