With Fox Sports poised to officially confirm this morning that it has signed a multi-year deal with mixed-martial arts league UFC for coverage on Fox and FX, Spike TV announced the end of its UFC franchise, The Ultimate Fighter, which is expected to migrate to FX. The Ultimate Fighter season 14 in September will be our last,” the network said in a statement. “We are increasing our commitment to distinctive, original series that we own such as Auction Hunters and Bar Rescue which are delivering on our goal to reach a broader audience. Our 6-year partnership with the UFC has been incredibly beneficial in building both our brands, and we wish them all the best in the future.
Spike TV Announces The End Of 'Ultimate Fighter'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Madea' Gets Saturday Treat As 'Jack Reacher' Trips; 'Joneses' Lower Than 'Masterminds' - Sat. PM Udate
Latest TV News
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Scores Another Bingo With Trump Versus Clinton
- Celebs & Shows Celebrate As Chicago Cubs Move To World Series
- Dan Porter, WME’s Head Of Digital, To Exit Agency
- AT&T And Time Warner Unveil Merger Terms Calling It A “Perfect Match”
- ‘Dirk Gently’ & ‘Black Mirror’ Season 3 Review: Brits Coming With Savory Treats
- Cecilia Hart Dies: Actress & Wife Of James Earl Jones Was 68