With Fox Sports poised to officially confirm this morning that it has signed a multi-year deal with mixed-martial arts league UFC for coverage on Fox and FX, Spike TV announced the end of its UFC franchise, The Ultimate Fighter, which is expected to migrate to FX. The Ultimate Fighter season 14 in September will be our last,” the network said in a statement. “We are increasing our commitment to distinctive, original series that we own such as Auction Hunters and Bar Rescue which are delivering on our goal to reach a broader audience. Our 6-year partnership with the UFC has been incredibly beneficial in building both our brands, and we wish them all the best in the future.
Spike TV Announces The End Of 'Ultimate Fighter'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Timeless’ Awaits Renewal Decision By NBC As Season 1 Ends: Is It Out Of Time?
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’
- Brenda Buttner Dies: Fox News ‘Bulls And Bears’ Host Was 55
- Judd Apatow Roasts Donald Trump In Stand-up Routine: “I Feel Like I’ve Just Been Raped”
- Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos ‘Dangerous’ Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up…
- SAG-AFTRA Disputes Trump's Claim That News Media Is "Enemy Of The American People"