With Fox Sports poised to officially confirm this morning that it has signed a multi-year deal with mixed-martial arts league UFC for coverage on Fox and FX, Spike TV announced the end of its UFC franchise, The Ultimate Fighter, which is expected to migrate to FX. The Ultimate Fighter season 14 in September will be our last,” the network said in a statement. “We are increasing our commitment to distinctive, original series that we own such as Auction Hunters and Bar Rescue which are delivering on our goal to reach a broader audience. Our 6-year partnership with the UFC has been incredibly beneficial in building both our brands, and we wish them all the best in the future.
Spike TV Announces The End Of 'Ultimate Fighter'
What's Hot on Deadline
Tucker Carlson Blasts Emmys; Calls It A "Remarkable Triumph Of Identity Politics Over Art & Entertainment"
Latest TV News
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ To Continue Airing Live Coast To Coast
- ‘The Deuce’ Renewed For Season 2 At HBO
- Aidan Gillen To Play Dave Allen For BBC; HBO Nordic Orders ‘Gosta’; Anna Friel Flits To ITV’s ‘Butterfly’…
- Herb Scannell Tapped To Be CEO Of Mitú, Latino-Focused Video Producer
- Amazon Studios Inks Overall Deal With ‘Stranger Things’ Writer Justin Doble
- ‘Shark Tank’s Daymond John Inks With Gersh