With Fox Sports poised to officially confirm this morning that it has signed a multi-year deal with mixed-martial arts league UFC for coverage on Fox and FX, Spike TV announced the end of its UFC franchise, The Ultimate Fighter, which is expected to migrate to FX. The Ultimate Fighter season 14 in September will be our last,” the network said in a statement. “We are increasing our commitment to distinctive, original series that we own such as Auction Hunters and Bar Rescue which are delivering on our goal to reach a broader audience. Our 6-year partnership with the UFC has been incredibly beneficial in building both our brands, and we wish them all the best in the future.
Spike TV Announces The End Of 'Ultimate Fighter'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- John Malkovich To Star In ‘Humboldt’ Marijuana Trade Crime Drama Series
- ‘Stranger Things’ Co-Creators On How They Left Things “Open Ended” For Possible Season 2 – TCA
- ‘Beat Bugs’ Trailer: More Stars Added To Beatles-Inspired Netflix Series – TCA
- Netflix Boss Ted Sarandos Talks Ratings, New Original Programming Spending Increase & ‘Stranger Things’ Renewal…
- ‘American Housewife’: Meg Donnelly Added To New ABC Comedy In Recasting
- Olympic Channel Bows After Rio; Spike Bellies Up With Lots More ‘Bar Rescue’, Late-Night Pilot