With Fox Sports poised to officially confirm this morning that it has signed a multi-year deal with mixed-martial arts league UFC for coverage on Fox and FX, Spike TV announced the end of its UFC franchise, The Ultimate Fighter, which is expected to migrate to FX. The Ultimate Fighter season 14 in September will be our last,” the network said in a statement. “We are increasing our commitment to distinctive, original series that we own such as Auction Hunters and Bar Rescue which are delivering on our goal to reach a broader audience. Our 6-year partnership with the UFC has been incredibly beneficial in building both our brands, and we wish them all the best in the future.
Spike TV Announces The End Of 'Ultimate Fighter'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Girlboss’ Comedy Series Canceled By Netflix After One Season
- CNN Retracts Russian Investment Fund Story; Trump Ally Accepts Apology
- Dan Harmon Epic-Tweets About ‘Rick And Morty’ Return: No Feud With Star
- Marion Goldin Dies: Longtime ’60 Minutes’ Producer Was 76
- ‘The Originals’ Season Finale Ratings Even With 2016, ‘WWYD?’ Returns Steady
- ‘Real Time’: Bill Maher Pledges Contribution To Activist Labeled “Anti-Muslim Extremist”