With Fox Sports poised to officially confirm this morning that it has signed a multi-year deal with mixed-martial arts league UFC for coverage on Fox and FX, Spike TV announced the end of its UFC franchise, The Ultimate Fighter, which is expected to migrate to FX. The Ultimate Fighter season 14 in September will be our last,” the network said in a statement. “We are increasing our commitment to distinctive, original series that we own such as Auction Hunters and Bar Rescue which are delivering on our goal to reach a broader audience. Our 6-year partnership with the UFC has been incredibly beneficial in building both our brands, and we wish them all the best in the future.
Spike TV Announces The End Of 'Ultimate Fighter'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Timeless’ Creators Shawn Ryan & Eric Kripke Sued Over “Ripped Off” Format
- Trumpocalypse Showers Cable News Networks With Q3 Ratings Records
- Donald Trump Vs Hillary Clinton Debate Most Watched In TV History With 84M+ Viewers – Update
- Premiere Week Ratings: ‘This Is Us’, ‘Bull’, ‘Designated Survivor’ Among Bright Spots
- ‘This Is Us’ Gets Full-Season Order At NBC For Total Of 18 Episodes
- ‘The Crown’ Trailer: First Look At Netflix’s Queen Elizabeth Drama Series