With Fox Sports poised to officially confirm this morning that it has signed a multi-year deal with mixed-martial arts league UFC for coverage on Fox and FX, Spike TV announced the end of its UFC franchise, The Ultimate Fighter, which is expected to migrate to FX. The Ultimate Fighter season 14 in September will be our last,” the network said in a statement. “We are increasing our commitment to distinctive, original series that we own such as Auction Hunters and Bar Rescue which are delivering on our goal to reach a broader audience. Our 6-year partnership with the UFC has been incredibly beneficial in building both our brands, and we wish them all the best in the future.
Spike TV Announces The End Of 'Ultimate Fighter'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- Got Director? Fox Pushes For Scripts To Secure Helmers Before Pilot Pickup
- Epix Taps Ex-Goldwyn Films Exec Ian Puente As SVP Business & Legal Affairs
- Stephen Colbert’s Post-Super Bowl Live ‘Late Show’ Scores All-Time High Prelim Stats
- Hasbro Raises Dividend With Help From Strong ‘Star Wars’ Toy Sales In Q4
- Daniel Gerson Dies: Screenwriter On ‘Monsters, Inc’, ‘Big Hero 6’ Was 49
- Super Bowl Ratings Steady With Last Year; Second-Highest Overnight Ever