With Fox Sports poised to officially confirm this morning that it has signed a multi-year deal with mixed-martial arts league UFC for coverage on Fox and FX, Spike TV announced the end of its UFC franchise, The Ultimate Fighter, which is expected to migrate to FX. The Ultimate Fighter season 14 in September will be our last,” the network said in a statement. “We are increasing our commitment to distinctive, original series that we own such as Auction Hunters and Bar Rescue which are delivering on our goal to reach a broader audience. Our 6-year partnership with the UFC has been incredibly beneficial in building both our brands, and we wish them all the best in the future.
Spike TV Announces The End Of 'Ultimate Fighter'
What's Hot on Deadline
Pete Hammond's Notes On The Season: Eddie Redmayne Dines Out, Sly Stallone Trusts In Youth, And Leonardo Di Caprio Deserves The Medal Of Honor
Latest TV News
- NBC’s Thanksgiving Parade Coverage Launches With Gloria Estefan Musical ‘On Your Feet!’
- History UK To Premiere Exclusive Documentary On Paris Attacks
- ‘Second Chance’ Trailer: Basically The Six Million Dollar Scrooge
- ‘Empire’ Online Store Launched To Swag Up Your Christmas
- Viacom CEO Philippe Dauman Says Sumner Redstone “Engaged & Attentive” In Response To Lawsuit
- Frank Gifford’s Family Donating His Brain To Medical Research After CTE Diagnosis