With Fox Sports poised to officially confirm this morning that it has signed a multi-year deal with mixed-martial arts league UFC for coverage on Fox and FX, Spike TV announced the end of its UFC franchise, The Ultimate Fighter, which is expected to migrate to FX. The Ultimate Fighter season 14 in September will be our last,” the network said in a statement. “We are increasing our commitment to distinctive, original series that we own such as Auction Hunters and Bar Rescue which are delivering on our goal to reach a broader audience. Our 6-year partnership with the UFC has been incredibly beneficial in building both our brands, and we wish them all the best in the future.
Spike TV Announces The End Of 'Ultimate Fighter'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Uncharted' Reconfigured: 'Spider-Man Homecoming's Tom Holland To Play Young Nathan Drake For Shawn Levy
'Criminal Minds': Kirsten Vangsness & A.J. Cook In Limbo Over Parity Push As Joe Mantegna & Matthew Gray Gubler Re-Up
Latest TV News
- James Corden Addresses Attack At Ariana Grande Concert In Manchester
- ‘Chicago Justice’ Canceled By NBC After One Season
- ‘Jane the Virgin’: EP Jennie Snyder Urman On Finale Twists & “Joyful” Season 4
- ‘Twin Peaks’ Fans Streamed To Showtime To Break Signup Record
- ‘Wonder Woman’ Promo Features ‘Supergirl’s Melissa Benoist, Chyler Leigh, Lynda Carter…
- TV Watchdog Group Calls On Fox To Resuscitate ‘Last Man Standing’ And Bury ‘The Mick’ In “Win-Win”…