With Fox Sports poised to officially confirm this morning that it has signed a multi-year deal with mixed-martial arts league UFC for coverage on Fox and FX, Spike TV announced the end of its UFC franchise, The Ultimate Fighter, which is expected to migrate to FX. The Ultimate Fighter season 14 in September will be our last,” the network said in a statement. “We are increasing our commitment to distinctive, original series that we own such as Auction Hunters and Bar Rescue which are delivering on our goal to reach a broader audience. Our 6-year partnership with the UFC has been incredibly beneficial in building both our brands, and we wish them all the best in the future.
Spike TV Announces The End Of 'Ultimate Fighter'
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Aaron Paul Starts Production Company, Inks First Look Deal With Sony TV
- 'Emerald City' Not Going Forward At NBC
- 'Bates Motel's Freddie Highmore & Kerry Ehrin Sell Romantic Comedy To NBC
- Stephen Gaghan To Direct AMC Pilot 'White City'
- ABC Buys Family Comedy From Eric Falconer & Greg Garcia
- VH1 Orders 'T.I.& Tiny: The Family Hustle' Spinoff Series Starring Tiny & Shekinah