Paul Solet (Grace) will direct the thriller The Faces, FilmNation Entertainment announced today. The Faces will be produced by FilmNation and Sonny Mallhi (The Strangers, The Roommate). Eric Reese’s script involves a pair of newlyweds who discover the existence of an elite underworld society that uses terror as a means of entertainment. Chuck Simon will executive produce and FilmNation will handle international sales. FilmNation recently completed House at the End of the Street starring Jennifer Lawrence and The Raven starring John Cusack as Edgar Allan Poe. The company is also in pre-production on Mud starring Reese Witherspoon and Matthew McConaughey. Solet is managed by Principato-Young Entertainment.
Paul Solet To Direct Thriller 'The Faces'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Justice League' Trailer: Wonder Woman Saves School Children, But Is Superman Still Alive? - Comic-Con
Sean Spicer Says Melissa McCarthy 'Saturday Night Live' Parody "Funny"; Sean Hannity Reminds Him It's Not
'Marvel's The Defenders' Stuns Fans With Debut Episode Screening & New Trailer For Netflix Series - Comic-Con
From ‘Fauda’s Assaf Bernstein On ‘Rose Madder' To ‘The Shining’ Onstage: What’s Behind Stephen King’s Hollywood Renaissance?
Latest Film News
- Marvel’s ‘Black Panther’ Leaves A Big Footprint In Hall H – Comic-Con
- ‘Thor: Ragnarok’ Trailer Stomps Into Hall H With Battling Superheroes – Comic-Con
- ‘Captain Marvel’: Samuel L. Jackson Confirmed As Nick Fury & He’ll Look Different in 1990s-Set Pic…
- Michelle Pfeiffer Is Janet Van Dyne In ‘Ant-Man And The Wasp’ – Comic-Con
- Daniel Stern Pays Tribute To ‘Home Alone’ Co-Star John Heard
- Charlize Theron Champions Female Directors & More Pics Like ‘Wonder Woman’ – Comic-Con