Paul Solet (Grace) will direct the thriller The Faces, FilmNation Entertainment announced today. The Faces will be produced by FilmNation and Sonny Mallhi (The Strangers, The Roommate). Eric Reese’s script involves a pair of newlyweds who discover the existence of an elite underworld society that uses terror as a means of entertainment. Chuck Simon will executive produce and FilmNation will handle international sales. FilmNation recently completed House at the End of the Street starring Jennifer Lawrence and The Raven starring John Cusack as Edgar Allan Poe. The company is also in pre-production on Mud starring Reese Witherspoon and Matthew McConaughey. Solet is managed by Principato-Young Entertainment.
Paul Solet To Direct Thriller 'The Faces'
What's Hot on Deadline
How 'Pirates' & 'Baywatch' Are Casualties Of Summer Franchise Fatigue At The Domestic B.O. — Monday AM
Cannes: 'The Square' Takes Palme D'Or; Sofia Coppola Best Director; Acting Honors For Joaquin Phoenix & Diane Kruger
With 'Empire' And 'Star,' Lee Daniels Continues To Tell The Untold Stories Of The Marginalized — Deadline Disruptors
Latest Film News
- How ‘Pirates’ & ‘Baywatch’ Are Casualties Of Summer Franchise Fatigue At The Domestic B.O.…
- ‘Jeannette’s Bruno Dumont Doesn’t Care Where He Watches A Film – Cannes Studio
- Netflix Sets First Turkish Series; Ex-Studiocanal Chief Joins French Gov’t – Global Briefs
- ‘Rambo’ Remake’s Tiger Shroff & Siddharth Anand On Building An Indian Action Hero – Cannes Studio
- ‘Logan Lucky’ Trailer Reunites ‘Magic Mike’ Team–Plus Daniel Craig as Joe Bang
- ‘Beguiled’s Sofia Coppola Makes History As Second Female Director To Win At Cannes Film Festival