Paul Solet (Grace) will direct the thriller The Faces, FilmNation Entertainment announced today. The Faces will be produced by FilmNation and Sonny Mallhi (The Strangers, The Roommate). Eric Reese’s script involves a pair of newlyweds who discover the existence of an elite underworld society that uses terror as a means of entertainment. Chuck Simon will executive produce and FilmNation will handle international sales. FilmNation recently completed House at the End of the Street starring Jennifer Lawrence and The Raven starring John Cusack as Edgar Allan Poe. The company is also in pre-production on Mud starring Reese Witherspoon and Matthew McConaughey. Solet is managed by Principato-Young Entertainment.
Paul Solet To Direct Thriller 'The Faces'
What's Hot on Deadline
Donald Trump Takes Mark Cuban's Pre-Debate Bait; Campaign Manager Says No Trump Ticket For Gennifer Flowers - UPDATE
'Magnificent Seven's $35M Opening A Career Best For Antoine Fuqua; 'Storks' At $21.8M - Sunday AM B.O. Final Update
Latest Film News
- 'Best Democracy' Rules, ‘Queen Of Katwe’ Bows: Specialty Box Office
- ‘Magnificent Seven’s $35M Opening A Career Best For Antoine Fuqua; ‘Storks’ At $21.8M – Sunday AM B.O…
- California Enacts Law Preventing IMDb Pro From Listing Actors' Ages
- Bill Nunn Dies: ‘Do The Right Thing’ And ‘Spider-Man’ Trilogy Actor Was 62
- Antoine Fuqua On ‘Magnificent Seven,’ ‘Scarface’ And How One Black Director Made The A-List
- Hot Spec Script ‘American Rebel’ Acquired By Amy Pascal