Paul Solet (Grace) will direct the thriller The Faces, FilmNation Entertainment announced today. The Faces will be produced by FilmNation and Sonny Mallhi (The Strangers, The Roommate). Eric Reese’s script involves a pair of newlyweds who discover the existence of an elite underworld society that uses terror as a means of entertainment. Chuck Simon will executive produce and FilmNation will handle international sales. FilmNation recently completed House at the End of the Street starring Jennifer Lawrence and The Raven starring John Cusack as Edgar Allan Poe. The company is also in pre-production on Mud starring Reese Witherspoon and Matthew McConaughey. Solet is managed by Principato-Young Entertainment.
Paul Solet To Direct Thriller 'The Faces'
What's Hot on Deadline
Cecily Strong Struggles To Follow Obama And Anger Translator Luther At White House Correspondents Dinner
Latest Film News
- Hilary Swank & Tom Wilkinson To Topline Holocaust Drama ‘Denial’ – Film Briefs
- Famke Janssen Signs With ICM Partners
- ‘Far From The Madding Crowd’ Review: Carey Mulligan’s Hardy Hero Antidote
- ‘Ultron’, ‘Furious’ Lead As ‘Cinderella’ Scores In Japan: International B.O. Update
- ‘American Sniper’ And ‘Fifty Shades’ Drive Increase In Average Q1 Ticket Outlays
- Jayne Meadows Allen Dies: Broadway Actress Wooed And Won TV & Film Audiences