Paul Solet (Grace) will direct the thriller The Faces, FilmNation Entertainment announced today. The Faces will be produced by FilmNation and Sonny Mallhi (The Strangers, The Roommate). Eric Reese’s script involves a pair of newlyweds who discover the existence of an elite underworld society that uses terror as a means of entertainment. Chuck Simon will executive produce and FilmNation will handle international sales. FilmNation recently completed House at the End of the Street starring Jennifer Lawrence and The Raven starring John Cusack as Edgar Allan Poe. The company is also in pre-production on Mud starring Reese Witherspoon and Matthew McConaughey. Solet is managed by Principato-Young Entertainment.
Paul Solet To Direct Thriller 'The Faces'
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest Film News
- ‘The Assassin’, ‘Carol’, ‘Mad Max: Fury Road’ Top BFI Sight & Sound’s Best…
- Will DiCaprio, Depp Or Smith Nab Best Actor Oscar Or Does Redmayne Take It Again? — Awardsline
- ‘Gods Of Egypt’: ‘Selma’ Director Ava DuVernay Responds To Alex Proyas & Lionsgate Apology For Lack Of Diversity…
- ‘Steve Jobs’ Composer Daniel Pemberton: Video Of ‘Circle Of Machines’ Performance
- Deadline’s The Contenders: ‘Son Of Saul’ Director László Nemes & Star Géza Röhrig Discuss The Harrowing Cannes Winner’s Journey…
- What Is This ‘Project Delirium’ Jennifer Lawrence Wants To Direct?