DVR viewing boosted TNT’s hit Rizzoli & Isles to a season high in total viewers. In Live+7, the show’s Aug. 8 episode drew more than 9.1 million viewers, 2.6 million of them in the adults 18-49 demo and 3.4 million in adults 25-54. Veteran The Closer didn’t do too shabby either, logging 8.7 million viewers in Live+7, 2.5 million adults 18-49 and 3.2 million adults 25-54 for its Aug. 8 episode.
'Rizzoli & Isles' Hits Season High In Viewers
For all of Deadline’s headlines, follow us @Deadline on Twitter
Sign up for Newsletters
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Flashback: 'Friends' Premiered 20 Years Ago Today
- It's Official: AMC Picks Up Channel 4 Series 'Humans'
- Fall 2014 Preview: Cloudy Ratings Forecast & Where The Networks Stand
- Duo Of Writers Sell Assassin & Auto-Theft Dramas Produced By Chris Morgan To Fox
- 'Simpsons' Duo Adapting Spanish Blended Family Comedy 'Los Serrano' For Fox
- TNT Makes 'One Giant Leap' Into Miniseries With Neil Armstrong Project