DVR viewing boosted TNT’s hit Rizzoli & Isles to a season high in total viewers. In Live+7, the show’s Aug. 8 episode drew more than 9.1 million viewers, 2.6 million of them in the adults 18-49 demo and 3.4 million in adults 25-54. Veteran The Closer didn’t do too shabby either, logging 8.7 million viewers in Live+7, 2.5 million adults 18-49 and 3.2 million adults 25-54 for its Aug. 8 episode.
'Rizzoli & Isles' Hits Season High In Viewers
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- K.J. Steinberg Inks Overall Deal With Sony TV, Sells Female Cop Drama To CBS
- Kevin Falls Inks Overall Deal With 20th TV, Sells University Drama To Fox
- Bill Burr To Star In FX Comedy Pilot From 'It's Always Sunny In Philadelphia' Team
- 'Selfie' & 'Manhattan Love Story' Start Soft, Edge Fox Comedies; 'New Orleans' Holds, 'Forever' Drops – Ratings Rat Race
- ABC Pilot 'Clementine' Stays Alive With New Cast Extension, Eyes Summer Run
- Alyssa Milano Exits ABC's 'Mistresses'