DVR viewing boosted TNT’s hit Rizzoli & Isles to a season high in total viewers. In Live+7, the show’s Aug. 8 episode drew more than 9.1 million viewers, 2.6 million of them in the adults 18-49 demo and 3.4 million in adults 25-54. Veteran The Closer didn’t do too shabby either, logging 8.7 million viewers in Live+7, 2.5 million adults 18-49 and 3.2 million adults 25-54 for its Aug. 8 episode.
'Rizzoli & Isles' Hits Season High In Viewers
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Adam Rothenberg To Star In ‘L.A. Crime'; Holley Fain Also Cast
- TV Pilot Locations 2015: New York Slips, Los Angeles & Vancouver Rebound
- Meta Golding, Colin Donnell, Monet Mazur Join NBC Pilot ‘Love Is A 4 Letter Word’
- Ray Winstone To Star In ABC Pilot ‘Of Kings And Prophets’
- Jon Dore Cast As Lead In ‘The Half Of It’ CBS Comedy Pilot
- Giovanni Ribisi To Play The Lead In Bryan Cranston-David Shore Pilot 'Sneaky Pete'