DVR viewing boosted TNT’s hit Rizzoli & Isles to a season high in total viewers. In Live+7, the show’s Aug. 8 episode drew more than 9.1 million viewers, 2.6 million of them in the adults 18-49 demo and 3.4 million in adults 25-54. Veteran The Closer didn’t do too shabby either, logging 8.7 million viewers in Live+7, 2.5 million adults 18-49 and 3.2 million adults 25-54 for its Aug. 8 episode.
'Rizzoli & Isles' Hits Season High In Viewers
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate