EXCLUSIVE: Reveille has inked a development deal with Break Media to create original digital series for the digital comedy content creator and distributor that reaches some 140 million people each month. Under the deal, Reveille will develop a slate of original comedic digital pilots for Break. This marks the first major digital deal for Reveille following the company’s recent executive restructuring, which installed a new management team, including SVP David Anderson, the company’s new head of digital. This also is a first major content deal for Break following the hire in March of former Endeavor agent Greg Siegel as SVP Entertainment Development. Reveille’s digital series portfolio includes Who Knew?, Fit to Boom and Real-Life Makeover With Holly Robinson Peete as well as It’s Everybody’s Business With Jack and Suzy Welch, which migrated from from online to air on CNBC.
Reveille Signs Development Deal With Break Media For Digital Series
What's Hot on Deadline
Tony Goldwyn, Josh Lucas, Michael C Hall, Marton Csokas & Kate Walsh Surround Liam Neeson For Watergate Thriller 'Felt'
Latest TV News
- Tony DiSanto’s DIGA Ups Tommy Coriale To General Manager, Sets ‘Jerky Boys’, Neil Strauss, Jay Sankey, Traci…
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Ratings Down, ‘Odd Couple’ & ‘The 100’ Rise, ‘Game Of Silence’ Even Against…
- NFL Draft Day 1 Ratings Lowest For ESPN Since 2013
- Kristen Hager Joins ‘The Kennedys: After Camelot’ Miniseries On Reelz
- ITV Taps USA Network Exec Jessica Sebastian As SVP Development
- Netflix Orders ‘The Punisher’ Marvel Series