EXCLUSIVE: Reveille has inked a development deal with Break Media to create original digital series for the digital comedy content creator and distributor that reaches some 140 million people each month. Under the deal, Reveille will develop a slate of original comedic digital pilots for Break. This marks the first major digital deal for Reveille following the company’s recent executive restructuring, which installed a new management team, including SVP David Anderson, the company’s new head of digital. This also is a first major content deal for Break following the hire in March of former Endeavor agent Greg Siegel as SVP Entertainment Development. Reveille’s digital series portfolio includes Who Knew?, Fit to Boom and Real-Life Makeover With Holly Robinson Peete as well as It’s Everybody’s Business With Jack and Suzy Welch, which migrated from from online to air on CNBC.
Reveille Signs Development Deal With Break Media For Digital Series
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
Latest TV News
- ‘Nashville’ Gets Midseason Return & Series Finale Dates On CMT; New Characters Added – Watch Promo
- ‘Abby’s’: Natalie Morales To Star In NBC Comedy Pilot
- Stephen Colbert Lampoons Marco Rubio’s Remarks At CNN Gun Violence Town Hall
- ‘In Between Lives’: Harriet Dyer To Topline NBC Clairvoyance Crime Drama Pilot
- Hollywood Activists Join In Pressuring Amazon To Drop NRA TV From Streaming Service
- Television Academy Revises Its Code of Conduct For #MeToo Era