EXCLUSIVE: Reveille has inked a development deal with Break Media to create original digital series for the digital comedy content creator and distributor that reaches some 140 million people each month. Under the deal, Reveille will develop a slate of original comedic digital pilots for Break. This marks the first major digital deal for Reveille following the company’s recent executive restructuring, which installed a new management team, including SVP David Anderson, the company’s new head of digital. This also is a first major content deal for Break following the hire in March of former Endeavor agent Greg Siegel as SVP Entertainment Development. Reveille’s digital series portfolio includes Who Knew?, Fit to Boom and Real-Life Makeover With Holly Robinson Peete as well as It’s Everybody’s Business With Jack and Suzy Welch, which migrated from from online to air on CNBC.
Reveille Signs Development Deal With Break Media For Digital Series
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate