EXCLUSIVE: Reveille has inked a development deal with Break Media to create original digital series for the digital comedy content creator and distributor that reaches some 140 million people each month. Under the deal, Reveille will develop a slate of original comedic digital pilots for Break. This marks the first major digital deal for Reveille following the company’s recent executive restructuring, which installed a new management team, including SVP David Anderson, the company’s new head of digital. This also is a first major content deal for Break following the hire in March of former Endeavor agent Greg Siegel as SVP Entertainment Development. Reveille’s digital series portfolio includes Who Knew?, Fit to Boom and Real-Life Makeover With Holly Robinson Peete as well as It’s Everybody’s Business With Jack and Suzy Welch, which migrated from from online to air on CNBC.
Reveille Signs Development Deal With Break Media For Digital Series
What's Hot on Deadline
‘Boyhood’, 'Grand Budapest', 'Lego Movie' Score Big At 65th ACE Eddie Awards -- Complete Winners List
Bryan Cranston & David Shore's ‘Sneaky Pete’ Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
More From Andreeva
- Bryan Cranston & David Shore’s 'Sneaky Pete' Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
- Johnny Knoxville, Jermaine Fowler Projects, NBA Buddy Show Among 7 ABC Comedy Pilot Orders
- ABC Picks Up 4 Drama Pilots
- Busy Philipps Joins HBO Comedy Series 'Vice Principals'
- Medical Drama ‘LFE’ Gets CBS Pilot Order
- Idina Menzel To Star In ‘Happy Time’ Comedy Produced By Ellen DeGeneres