ReelzChannel has picked up nine-part miniseries The Pillars of the Earth, which will premiere on the channel Dec. 4. This is the second U.S. window for the mini following its run on Starz last summer. Based on Ken Follett’s book, Pillars stars Ian McShane, Rufus Sewell and Donald Sutherland and was produced by Tandem Communications and Muse Entertainment in association with Ridley Scott and Tony Scott’s Scott Free Films. This is the second miniseries to air on Reelz following The Kennedys. Both are nominated in the best TV movie/miniseries Emmy category this year.
ReelzChannel Picks Up 'Pillars Of The Earth'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Parks & Rec' Mike Schur Says "Everybody Knew About Kevin Spacey"; 'Leftovers' Damon Lindelof Regrets Theroux Jokes
'Justice League' Encounters Kryptonite At The B.O. With $96M Opening: Why The DC Movie Weakened - Sunday AM Update
'Justice League' Lassos $185.5M Overseas, $281.5M WW; 'Thor' Rocks To $738M Global - International Box Office
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- Tig Notaro On Louis C.K. Scandal: The Only Positive Is “Victims Were Not Told They’re Lying”
- Charles Manson: Finally, Death Gets One Right
- Sarah Silverman: We Need To “Try To Understand” What’s Behind Sexual Harassment
- American Music Awards 2017 Winners: Diana Ross, Bruno Mars, Lady Gaga Take Top Honors
- Read Weinstein Bidder Maria Contreras-Sweet’s Pitch: $275 Million And Female-Centric Leadership
- PBS Cuts Al Franken From David Letterman’s Mark Twain Prize Broadcast