ReelzChannel has picked up nine-part miniseries The Pillars of the Earth, which will premiere on the channel Dec. 4. This is the second U.S. window for the mini following its run on Starz last summer. Based on Ken Follett’s book, Pillars stars Ian McShane, Rufus Sewell and Donald Sutherland and was produced by Tandem Communications and Muse Entertainment in association with Ridley Scott and Tony Scott’s Scott Free Films. This is the second miniseries to air on Reelz following The Kennedys. Both are nominated in the best TV movie/miniseries Emmy category this year.
ReelzChannel Picks Up 'Pillars Of The Earth'
What's Hot on Deadline
Earth Will Feel The Power Of The Force Again: Disney's 'Rogue One' On Course For $280M-$350M Global Opening - Preview
'Office Christmas Party' Gets Louder With $17M+, Though 'Moana' Still Has Leading Luau; 'La La Land' Huge - Noon Update
'Spider-Man: Homecoming 2' Shoots Web Around Independence Day 2019; 'Bad Boys 4' Moves To Memorial Day
Alec Baldwin Says Ha! To Donald Trump, While Judd Apatow Calls 'SNL'-Watching Prez-Elect "Terrifying Lunatic"
Latest TV News
- ‘Shameless’ Emmy Rossum’s Salary Demands Vs. Television’s Parity Rule
- Anna Kendrick, Laura Dern & Don Cheadle To Announce 2017 Golden Globes Nominees
- Gurney Productions: “Business As Usual” For Staffers In Wake Of Founders’ Ouster
- Ian Somerhalder & Nikki Reed Producing ‘Transience’ Drama Project For the CW
- Seána Kerslake Inks With Paradigm & Untitled; Van Johnson Company Signs Jason Stuart
- Fox Buys ‘Basket Case’ Crime Drama From Jeff Eastin & Jason Winer Based On Book