ReelzChannel has picked up nine-part miniseries The Pillars of the Earth, which will premiere on the channel Dec. 4. This is the second U.S. window for the mini following its run on Starz last summer. Based on Ken Follett’s book, Pillars stars Ian McShane, Rufus Sewell and Donald Sutherland and was produced by Tandem Communications and Muse Entertainment in association with Ridley Scott and Tony Scott’s Scott Free Films. This is the second miniseries to air on Reelz following The Kennedys. Both are nominated in the best TV movie/miniseries Emmy category this year.
ReelzChannel Picks Up 'Pillars Of The Earth'
What's Hot on Deadline
Tom Rothman Takes A Shot At Netflix As He Reveals The "New Sony"; Plus 'Spider-Man' Interview - CinemaCon
Latest TV News
- Amazon’s ‘Lore’ TV Adaptation Adds ‘Scorpion’s Robert Patrick
- Warner Bros.’ Mike Darnell On Growing Slate, Expanding ‘The Bachelor’ Franchise, Possible ‘American Idol’ Return…
- ‘Peaky Blinders’ Adds ‘Game Of Thrones’ Aidan Gillen; Charlotte Riley Returns As May
- NBC To Broadcast 2018 Winter Olympics Live In All Time Zones
- WGA Strike Talk: Insiders Lay Out What’s At Stake
- Michael Phelps Will Swim With The Great Whites For Discovery Channel’s Shark Week – Upfronts