ReelzChannel has picked up nine-part miniseries The Pillars of the Earth, which will premiere on the channel Dec. 4. This is the second U.S. window for the mini following its run on Starz last summer. Based on Ken Follett’s book, Pillars stars Ian McShane, Rufus Sewell and Donald Sutherland and was produced by Tandem Communications and Muse Entertainment in association with Ridley Scott and Tony Scott’s Scott Free Films. This is the second miniseries to air on Reelz following The Kennedys. Both are nominated in the best TV movie/miniseries Emmy category this year.
ReelzChannel Picks Up 'Pillars Of The Earth'
What's Hot on Deadline
How 'Pirates' & 'Baywatch' Are Casualties Of Summer Franchise Fatigue At The Domestic B.O. — Monday AM
Latest TV News
- ‘House Of Cards’ Season 5 Review: Kevin Spacey & Robin Wright Swagger Back
- ‘Z’ Costume Designer Tom Broecker On Tracking Evolution Of Fashion In A Series “Designed To Be Binge-Watched”…
- Frank Deford Dies: Legendary Sportswriter & Author Of ‘Everybody’s All-American’ Was 78
- Tiger Woods Arrested On DUI Charge In Florida
- Nina Diaz On VH1’s Unscripted Plans As Net Hits Milestone With ‘T.I. & Tiny’ Finale
- Netflix Sets First Turkish Series; Ex-Studiocanal Chief Joins French Gov’t – Global Briefs