Bravo today announced The Real Housewives Live Tour, which will feature a panel discussion and audience Q&As with different stars of the network’s franchise as they dish about their shows and cast secrets in matinee and evening shows. Three cities are on the list: Atlantic City, Oct. 1; Chicago, Oct. 8; and Atlanta, Oct. 15. “Bravo viewers like to truly engage in the shows they are passionate about,” said Ellen Stone, SVP Marketing at the network. We’ll see pretty fast if she’s right — a live show is a big leap for a series that doesn’t feature actual performances, a la Glee, American Idol or The Voice. Another leap: Tickets start at $49.50 and go up to $170 — that price gets you the Red Carpet package, which includes an exclusive cocktail reception, a separate entrance and a red carpet walk, premier seating, and limited-edition tour laminate and matching lanyard.
'Real Housewives' Hits Road For Tour
What's Hot on Deadline
Sean Spicer Says Melissa McCarthy 'Saturday Night Live' Parody "Funny"; Sean Hannity Reminds Him It's Not
'Marvel's The Defenders' Stuns Fans With Debut Episode Screening & New Trailer For Netflix Series - Comic-Con
From ‘Fauda’s Assaf Bernstein On ‘Rose Madder' To ‘The Shining’ Onstage: What’s Behind Stephen King’s Hollywood Renaissance?
Comic-Con: 'Outlander' EP Ronald D Moore Talks Seasons 3 & 4, Diana Gabaldon, 'Battlestar Galactica' & The Changing SDCC
Latest TV News
- Linkin Park Filmed ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Episode Days Before Chester Bennington’s Death
- John Heard Dies: ‘Home Alone’ Actor Was 72
- ‘Marvel’s The Defenders’ Stuns Fans With Debut Episode Screening & New Trailer For Netflix Series…
- ‘Vikings’ Gets Trailer & Season Premiere Date – Comic-Con
- Crime Experts On Bellum Entertainment Shows Halt Work Until Back Wages Are Paid
- Sean Spicer Says Melissa McCarthy ‘Saturday Night Live’ Parody “Funny”; Sean Hannity Reminds Him…