Bravo today announced The Real Housewives Live Tour, which will feature a panel discussion and audience Q&As with different stars of the network’s franchise as they dish about their shows and cast secrets in matinee and evening shows. Three cities are on the list: Atlantic City, Oct. 1; Chicago, Oct. 8; and Atlanta, Oct. 15. “Bravo viewers like to truly engage in the shows they are passionate about,” said Ellen Stone, SVP Marketing at the network. We’ll see pretty fast if she’s right — a live show is a big leap for a series that doesn’t feature actual performances, a la Glee, American Idol or The Voice. Another leap: Tickets start at $49.50 and go up to $170 — that price gets you the Red Carpet package, which includes an exclusive cocktail reception, a separate entrance and a red carpet walk, premier seating, and limited-edition tour laminate and matching lanyard.
'Real Housewives' Hits Road For Tour
Trending Now on Deadline
'Ouija' Box Office May Scare Up $20M, 'John Wick' No. 2 With A Bullet, Bill Murray Graces 'St. Vincent' - B.O. Weekend
More From Team
- UPDATE: Warner Bros Moves Up 'Entourage' Release By A Week
- Terry Keenan Dead: Longtime Business Reporter-Anchor At CNN, CNBC & Fox News
- Film Independent Spirit Awards 2015 To Be Broadcast Live On IFC
- Lyndsy Fonseca Joins 'Marvel's Agent Carter'
- Jim Parsons To Star In Animated 'Elf' Holiday Special On NBC
- 'Madam Secretary' Coming To U.K. On Sky Living; NBCUniversal International Television Production Pacts With TV3 Group Ireland…