Bravo today announced The Real Housewives Live Tour, which will feature a panel discussion and audience Q&As with different stars of the network’s franchise as they dish about their shows and cast secrets in matinee and evening shows. Three cities are on the list: Atlantic City, Oct. 1; Chicago, Oct. 8; and Atlanta, Oct. 15. “Bravo viewers like to truly engage in the shows they are passionate about,” said Ellen Stone, SVP Marketing at the network. We’ll see pretty fast if she’s right — a live show is a big leap for a series that doesn’t feature actual performances, a la Glee, American Idol or The Voice. Another leap: Tickets start at $49.50 and go up to $170 — that price gets you the Red Carpet package, which includes an exclusive cocktail reception, a separate entrance and a red carpet walk, premier seating, and limited-edition tour laminate and matching lanyard.
'Real Housewives' Hits Road For Tour
What's Hot on Deadline
Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The 'Young Frankenstein' Scene That Cracked Him Up: "We Had To Do It 14 Times"
Bruce Lee-Inspired Crime Drama ‘Warrior’ From Justin Lin & 'Banshee' Co-Creator Gets Cinemax Pilot Order
Latest TV News
- ‘Bachelorette’ Runner-Up Will Be New ‘Bachelor’; Diversity Issue Remains
- Michael Shannon & Taylor Kitsch Topline Weinstein Co. Series ‘Waco’, Based On 1993 Siege
- One World Sports Network Drops Off Dish; Sides Blame Each Other
- CBS Developing New Adaptation Of UK Comedy Series ‘Friday Night Dinner’
- ABC Buys Laura Krafft Family Comedy
- Don Buchwald & Associates Expands Team With Four New Agents, Promotes Two