Bravo today announced The Real Housewives Live Tour, which will feature a panel discussion and audience Q&As with different stars of the network’s franchise as they dish about their shows and cast secrets in matinee and evening shows. Three cities are on the list: Atlantic City, Oct. 1; Chicago, Oct. 8; and Atlanta, Oct. 15. “Bravo viewers like to truly engage in the shows they are passionate about,” said Ellen Stone, SVP Marketing at the network. We’ll see pretty fast if she’s right — a live show is a big leap for a series that doesn’t feature actual performances, a la Glee, American Idol or The Voice. Another leap: Tickets start at $49.50 and go up to $170 — that price gets you the Red Carpet package, which includes an exclusive cocktail reception, a separate entrance and a red carpet walk, premier seating, and limited-edition tour laminate and matching lanyard.
'Real Housewives' Hits Road For Tour
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Director Ryan Coogler Writes Letter Of Gratitude After Film's Record-Breaking Weekend
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: At $242M Superhero Owns 2nd Best 4-Day Opening & Defeats 'Last Jedi' - Update
Latest TV News
- Showtime Developing Biotech Marital Triller Drama ‘Chemistry’ Based On British Miniseries ‘The Politician’s Husband…
- Ousted Weinstein Company COO David Glasser To File $85M Lawsuit Against Board Members, Alleging He Has Been Made A Scapegoat
- ‘Scandal: Michael O’Neill Set To Recur On Final Season Of ABC Drama
- ABC’s ‘World News Tonight’ Wins Olympics Week In Total Viewers; ‘NBC Nightly News’ Dominates Demo
- Lindsey Vonn’s Bronze Aids Olympics Ratings Rise From 2014, Slides From Last Week
- Lindsey Vonn Takes Bronze, Gives Tearful Interview For Grandfather & Country