With Fox switching to repeats on Tuesday night following last week’s season finale of MasterChef, most of the original competition posted ratings gains. NBC’s America’s Got Talent (3.1/8 in 18-49, 11.6 million viewers) was up 11% from last Tuesday and was once again the night’s highest-rated program. Its lead-in, It’s Worth What? (1.1/3), was flat. NBC won Tuesday in 18-49 and total viewers. ABC’s Take the Money & Run (1.6/4) at 9 PM was up 14% from last week, drama Combat Hospital (1.0/3) at 10 PM was up 10%. Still, they were outrated handily by a Wipeout rerun (2.0/6) at 8 PM, ABC’s top program of the night. Like Fox, CBS aired all reruns.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Talent', 'Take The Money & Run' And 'Combat Hospital' Rise
What's Hot on Deadline
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Viola Davis & Mahershala Ali’s Oscar Wins Prove Successful Film & TV Careers Can Co-Exist
- Oscars: Donald Trump Dominates Until Best Picture Snafu Steals Spotlight
- Oscars TV Review: Stellar Show Spoiled By Best Picture Fiasco
- Kimmel Tweets To Donald Trump During Oscars
- Jimmy Kimmel Taunts Donald Trump In Political Oscars Opening Monologue – Watch
- Last Week Not In Sweden: Bill O’Reilly To Address Nils Bildt Mystery; Twitter Doesn’t Wait