With Fox switching to repeats on Tuesday night following last week’s season finale of MasterChef, most of the original competition posted ratings gains. NBC’s America’s Got Talent (3.1/8 in 18-49, 11.6 million viewers) was up 11% from last Tuesday and was once again the night’s highest-rated program. Its lead-in, It’s Worth What? (1.1/3), was flat. NBC won Tuesday in 18-49 and total viewers. ABC’s Take the Money & Run (1.6/4) at 9 PM was up 14% from last week, drama Combat Hospital (1.0/3) at 10 PM was up 10%. Still, they were outrated handily by a Wipeout rerun (2.0/6) at 8 PM, ABC’s top program of the night. Like Fox, CBS aired all reruns.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Talent', 'Take The Money & Run' And 'Combat Hospital' Rise
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Good Place's Jameela Jamil Blames Porn And Music Videos For Consent Issues Following Aziz Ansari Allegations
Two More Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Stunt Coordinator Joel Kramer Include One Involving 10th Grade Girl
Eliza Dushku's Former Agent & A Friend Confirm Her Sexual Assault Story On 'True Lies' Set: "Nobody Really Did Anything"
Aziz Ansari Allegations Open New Chapter in #MeToo Movement, Ansari Responds "I Took Her Words to Heart"
Arnold Schwarzenegger "Shocked" About Eliza Dushku's 'True Lies' Allegations, Calls Her "So Courageous"
'True Lies' Stuntman Joel Kramer Dropped By Talent Agency After Eliza Dushku Accused Him Of Sexual Assault
Leah Remini Hints Scientology Behind Paul Haggis Claims; Church Slams "Reprehensible Smokescreen" - Update
Eliza Dushku's 'True Lies' Legal Guardian Backs Actress' Sexual Assault Claims, Calls Joel Kramer "Pedophile" - Update
Latest TV News
- New York Film & TV Workers Protest During MLK Day With Rev. Al Sharpton & Top Empire State Pols
- CAA Signs Actor & Singer Mike Angelo
- ‘Catastrophe’s Sharon Horgan Inks Overall Deal With Amazon Studios
- BritBox Strikes 300 Hour Deal with All3Media International Including ‘Midsomer Murders’
- Ben Silverman & Howard T Owens’ Propagate Gets Backing From Raine Group
- CBS Lands Digital Multicast Rights To ‘The Carol Burnett Show’