Three networks — NBC, Fox and ABC — offered all-original lineups last night, including the OK though not spectacular debut of ABC’s new reality series Take the Money and Run (1.9/5 in 18-49, 5.1 million viewers), from producers Jerry Bruckheimer and Bertram van Munster, at 9 PM. It held onto 95% of its Wipeout (2.0/6) demo lead-in and boosted its lead-out Combat Hospital (1.0/3), up a tenth from last week. Still, even with the reinforcements, ABC finished third for the night in both 18-49 and total viewers. Fox (2.5/8, 6 million viewers) edged NBC (2.4/7, 9.3 million) for the top spot in adults 18-49 with its Gordon Ramsay block of Hell’s Kitchen (2.6/9, 6.2 million) and MasterChef (2.4/7, 5.8 million), while America’s Got Talent (2.9/8, 11.6 million) from 9-11 PM was once again the top-rated and most-watched program of the night, helping NBC to win the nightly race in 18-49. Hell’s Kitchen was even with last week in 18-49 and up 3% in total viewers to log its largest audience this summer. Talent was down 6%. Its lead-in, NBC’s new game show It’s Worth What? (1.2/4), was down 14%. CBS aired reruns and 48 Hours Mystery.
RATINGS RAT RACE: So-So Premiere For ABC's 'Take The Money And Run'
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fate Of The Furious' Drives Five Wide Releases Off The Road With $38M+ Second Weekend - Sat. PM Update
'The Fate Of The Furious' Expected To Cross $750M Internationally For Uni Record, $1B Worldwide Next Week
'Gilbert' Subject Gilbert Gottfried On Seeing His Personal Life Portrayed On Screen: "This Could Be What Hell Is"
Latest TV News
- Erin Moran Dies: ‘Happy Days’ Actress Was 56
- New Caitlyn Jenner Interview Brings ’20/20′ Ratings Down, ‘Dateline’ Rises
- Donald Trump Plans Rally For Night Of White House Correspondents’ Dinner
- ‘Rise’, ‘For God And Country’ Get Closer To NBC Series Pickups With Staffing Offers
- ‘Feud’: Charles And Diana Season 2 “Begins With Divorce Papers,” Says EP Ryan Murphy
- Bill Maher Tells Donald Trump To Forget Mars, “Make Earth Great Again”