Three networks — NBC, Fox and ABC — offered all-original lineups last night, including the OK though not spectacular debut of ABC’s new reality series Take the Money and Run (1.9/5 in 18-49, 5.1 million viewers), from producers Jerry Bruckheimer and Bertram van Munster, at 9 PM. It held onto 95% of its Wipeout (2.0/6) demo lead-in and boosted its lead-out Combat Hospital (1.0/3), up a tenth from last week. Still, even with the reinforcements, ABC finished third for the night in both 18-49 and total viewers. Fox (2.5/8, 6 million viewers) edged NBC (2.4/7, 9.3 million) for the top spot in adults 18-49 with its Gordon Ramsay block of Hell’s Kitchen (2.6/9, 6.2 million) and MasterChef (2.4/7, 5.8 million), while America’s Got Talent (2.9/8, 11.6 million) from 9-11 PM was once again the top-rated and most-watched program of the night, helping NBC to win the nightly race in 18-49. Hell’s Kitchen was even with last week in 18-49 and up 3% in total viewers to log its largest audience this summer. Talent was down 6%. Its lead-in, NBC’s new game show It’s Worth What? (1.2/4), was down 14%. CBS aired reruns and 48 Hours Mystery.
RATINGS RAT RACE: So-So Premiere For ABC's 'Take The Money And Run'
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- NBC Buys Legal Drama From Matt Lopez & John Glenn
- Julianna Margulies Inks Production Deal With CBS Studios
- 'Hand Of God' To Go To Series, Two Others Likely As Amazon Studios Starts Making Series Pickup Decisions
- ABC Nabs 1970s Female Cop Drama From Fake Empire & Kapital Entertainment As Put Pilot
- 'Rush Hour' To Be Remade As Action Series From Bill Lawrence & Brett Ratner
- Yvonne Strahovski To Co-Star In ABC's 'Astronaut Wives Club'