Fox’s sketch comedy series In the Flow With Affion Crockett, originally slated to premiere in midseason, had a quiet launch last night with two back-to-back episodes at 9 PM (1.3/3 among adults 18-49) and 9:30 PM (1.0/3), ranking below the repeats of The Simpsons (1.4/4) and Family Guy (1.7/5) that preceded them. ABC’s I.AM.FIRST: Science Is Rock ‘N Roll special was down 60% from what an America’s Funniest Home Videos rerun averaged in the 7 PM hour last week and probably dragged down the CMA Music Festival (1.6/5, 7 million viewers). The music special was down from last year’s telecast, which aired on Sept. 1 (Wednesday). However, total audience-wise, the festival was up by 1 million viewers. Because of a PGA Championship overrun (1.7/6), CBS’ lineup slid by more than an hour. 60 Minutes (2.0/6) kicked things off at 8:05 PM, followed by Big Brother (2.5/6), which was down 14% from last week, and Same Name (1.5/4), which gave up some of the gains it posted last week, down 6%. CBS (1.9/5, 7.3 million) still easily won the night in both 18-49 and total viewers. NBC again aired back-to-back episodes of The Marriage Ref, both averaging a 0.9/2. The first one was flat and the second down a tenth from last week.
RATINGS RAT RACE: Slow Start For Fox's Sketch Comedy 'In The Flow'
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- Bill Maher: Don’t Lump Al Franken With Weinstein, Spacey & Donald Trump
- Wendy Pepper Dies: Contestant On First Season Of ‘Project Runway’ Was 53
- Vice Forms All-Female Advisory In Wake Of Exec’s Conduct Suspension
- ‘True Detective’: Carmen Ejogo To Star In Season 3 Of HBO Anthology Series
- AT&T-Time Warner Merger Antitrust Review Casting Pall Over Fox Talks
- Eva Longoria Teams With David Schulner & Nisha Ganatra For ‘Lucky Boy’ Immigrant Drama Series Based On Book