Fox’s sketch comedy series In the Flow With Affion Crockett, originally slated to premiere in midseason, had a quiet launch last night with two back-to-back episodes at 9 PM (1.3/3 among adults 18-49) and 9:30 PM (1.0/3), ranking below the repeats of The Simpsons (1.4/4) and Family Guy (1.7/5) that preceded them. ABC’s I.AM.FIRST: Science Is Rock ‘N Roll special was down 60% from what an America’s Funniest Home Videos rerun averaged in the 7 PM hour last week and probably dragged down the CMA Music Festival (1.6/5, 7 million viewers). The music special was down from last year’s telecast, which aired on Sept. 1 (Wednesday). However, total audience-wise, the festival was up by 1 million viewers. Because of a PGA Championship overrun (1.7/6), CBS’ lineup slid by more than an hour. 60 Minutes (2.0/6) kicked things off at 8:05 PM, followed by Big Brother (2.5/6), which was down 14% from last week, and Same Name (1.5/4), which gave up some of the gains it posted last week, down 6%. CBS (1.9/5, 7.3 million) still easily won the night in both 18-49 and total viewers. NBC again aired back-to-back episodes of The Marriage Ref, both averaging a 0.9/2. The first one was flat and the second down a tenth from last week.
RATINGS RAT RACE: Slow Start For Fox's Sketch Comedy 'In The Flow'
What's Hot on Deadline
'NCIS' Current & Former Cast & Crew Remember Gary Glasberg: "Our Rock, Our Cheerleader, Our Team Captain" - Update
Latest TV News
- ‘Designated Survivor’ & ‘Speechless’ Get Full-Season Orders By ABC
- FX’s John Landgraf Warns Against Storytellers Who Offer “Seductive” Lies
- ‘The Terror’: Jared Harris To Star In AMC Anthology Series; Three More Cast
- CBS’ ’60 Minutes’ Plays Up No Apology By ‘Birth Of A Nation’ Director Nate Parker
- The CW Buys Hispanic Family Drama ‘Casa’ Produced By Greg Berlanti
- Terence Winter To Write HBO’s Griselda Blanco Movie Starring Jennifer Lopez