NBC won the ratings race last night in total viewers and adults 18-49 with Sunday Night Football, but by how much we won’t know until final ratings are released tomorrow. The usually reliable metered markets overnights for last night exclude major markets because of Hurricane Irene-related power outages. In the not-time-zone-adjusted fast nationals, SNF’s preseason game between the New Orleans Saints and Oakland Raiders currently runs behind last week’s fast nationals, but the fast nationals numbers for last night have also been impacted by local hurricane coverage preemptions and will undergo significant adjustments. CBS’ Big Brother (2.9/9 in 18-49) was down 9% from last Sunday. ABC’s 20/20 The Sixth Sense (1.6/4) was up 23%, while Fox’s sketch comedy In the Flow with Affion Crockett (1.0/2) was down 9%. We’re still waiting to see numbers for MTV’s VMA Awards.
RATINGS RAT RACE: NBC Wins With NFL
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert Feels "Blessed" By Donald Trump's Pick Of Potty-Mouth Scaramucci As Communications Chief
'Devil's Bargain': Blumhouse TV Acquires Book About Steve Bannon & Donald Trump For Limited Series Adaptation
Mario Cantone Debuts As Potty-Mouth White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci On 'The President Show'
Latest TV News
- Anthony Scaramucci Might Attend Politicon Confab After All
- ‘The Night Shift’ Ratings Hit Season High; ‘Big Brother’ & CBS Top Night
- ‘Secret Life Of Muslims’ Web Series Returns For Season 2 With Funding Push
- 'My Dinner With Hervé': Mark Povinelli & Helena Mattsson Join Cast Of HBO Movie
- ‘Transparent’ Season 4 Trailer: Maura & Family Head To Israel
- Ryan Lizza Punches Back At Anthony Scaramucci Claims About Profane Interview