NBC won the ratings race last night in total viewers and adults 18-49 with Sunday Night Football, but by how much we won’t know until final ratings are released tomorrow. The usually reliable metered markets overnights for last night exclude major markets because of Hurricane Irene-related power outages. In the not-time-zone-adjusted fast nationals, SNF’s preseason game between the New Orleans Saints and Oakland Raiders currently runs behind last week’s fast nationals, but the fast nationals numbers for last night have also been impacted by local hurricane coverage preemptions and will undergo significant adjustments. CBS’ Big Brother (2.9/9 in 18-49) was down 9% from last Sunday. ABC’s 20/20 The Sixth Sense (1.6/4) was up 23%, while Fox’s sketch comedy In the Flow with Affion Crockett (1.0/2) was down 9%. We’re still waiting to see numbers for MTV’s VMA Awards.
RATINGS RAT RACE: NBC Wins With NFL
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $60M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
Winter Olympics: Adam Rippon Turns Down NBC Correspondent Position, Net Struggles With Broadcast Gaffes — Update
Olympic Curling Medalist From Russia Busted For Doping; Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves French Ice Dancer Exposed
Latest TV News
- SAG-AFTRA Closes “Wigging” Probe, Says It “Remains Committed” To Ending Practice Of Men Doubling…
- Fergie Apologizes For NBA All-Star Game National Anthem That “Didn’t Strike The Intended Tone”
- Donald Trump Will Attend This Year’s Gridiron Dinner; Still A “Maybe” On White House Correspondents…
- David Parfitt Accuses Harvey Weinstein Of Assaulting Him On ‘My Week With Marilyn’
- NBA All-Star Game Scores In Ratings For TNT & TBS
- Olympic Curling Medalist From Russia Busted For Doping; Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves French Ice Dancer Exposed