UPDATED: NBC is poised to win Sunday night in adults 18-49 and total viewers with its first NFL preseason game, which pitted San Diego against Dallas. In the non-time-zone-adjusted fast nationals, the game drew a 3.3/9 in 18-49, up 6% vs. the fast nationals for the corresponding game last year. Fox’s sketch comedy In the Flow With Affion Crockett (1.2/3), which followed a Family Guy rerun (1.7/5) at 9:30 PM, was down a tenth from the show’s debut last week, when it also followed a Family Guy rerun but at 9 PM. CBS’ Big Brother (3.3/10, 8.8 million) posted season highs in total viewers and key demos, but those may not hold as the network’s fast nationals were inflated by NFL pre-emptions. In its Sunday debut, a rerun of CBS’ The Good Wife managed a 1.0/3 to tie a rerun of Fox’s comedy Bob’s Burgers as the two lowest-rated programs of the night in 18-49. ABC aired a new ABC News special, The Sixth Sense: Letters From the Grave (1.4/4), which generated summer highs for the network in total viewers and all key demos.
RATINGS RAT RACE: NBC Wins With Football, CBS' 'Good Wife' Relocates
What's Hot on Deadline
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
'American Horror Story' At Paley Fest: Is Sarah Paulson's Supreme 'Coven' Character Returning In Season 7?
Family-Branded Films On Fire: 'Beauty And The Beast' Headed To $90M+; 'Power Rangers' Mighty With $40M+
Latest TV News
- Chuck Schumer Demands House Dump Intel Committee Chair Devin Nunes After White House Deflects Questions
- ‘RuPaul’s Drag Race’ Draws Nearly 1M Viewers In VH1 Debut
- OWN Sets Docuseries ‘Released’ & ‘Checking Inn’ For Saturday Nights This Fall
- Sean Spicer Insists Donald Trump Plugged Judge Jeanine’s Show Only Because He Is Fan, “Plain And Simple”
- ‘Arrow’: Katie Cassidy To Return As Black Siren, Will Be Regular In Season 6
- NFL Approves Raiders Move To Las Vegas For 2019 Season