UPDATED: NBC is poised to win Sunday night in adults 18-49 and total viewers with its first NFL preseason game, which pitted San Diego against Dallas. In the non-time-zone-adjusted fast nationals, the game drew a 3.3/9 in 18-49, up 6% vs. the fast nationals for the corresponding game last year. Fox’s sketch comedy In the Flow With Affion Crockett (1.2/3), which followed a Family Guy rerun (1.7/5) at 9:30 PM, was down a tenth from the show’s debut last week, when it also followed a Family Guy rerun but at 9 PM. CBS’ Big Brother (3.3/10, 8.8 million) posted season highs in total viewers and key demos, but those may not hold as the network’s fast nationals were inflated by NFL pre-emptions. In its Sunday debut, a rerun of CBS’ The Good Wife managed a 1.0/3 to tie a rerun of Fox’s comedy Bob’s Burgers as the two lowest-rated programs of the night in 18-49. ABC aired a new ABC News special, The Sixth Sense: Letters From the Grave (1.4/4), which generated summer highs for the network in total viewers and all key demos.
RATINGS RAT RACE: NBC Wins With Football, CBS' 'Good Wife' Relocates
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Breaks More Records: $108M Second Weekend Is Second-Best Ever As Marvel Movie Heads For $400M
CNN's Brian Stelter Blasts Pirro-President Chat As "Fantasyland", Glenn Beck Calls Tapper's Town Hall "Grotesque"
'Black Panther' Runs Past $300M Offshore, $700M WW; 'Operation Red Sea' Rises In China - International Box Office
Berlin Film Festival Winners: 'Touch Me Not' Is Golden Bear; Wes Anderson Takes Best Director For 'Isle Of Dogs' - Full List
Latest TV News
- CNN’s Brian Stelter Blasts Pirro-President Chat As “Fantasyland”, Glenn Beck Calls Tapper’s Town Hall “Grotesque”…
- Regan Arts Sells Story Of California’s Leading Abortionist For TV Development
- Olympics Ratings Slide To Icy 2018 Low, Slightly Up From Sochi 2014 On Last Night
- Top BBC Presenter Claims Class Pay Gap As Wide As Gender Pay Gap
- ‘The Simpsons’ Predicted USA’s Olympic Gold Medal Win In Curling Eight Years Ago
- Omarosa Talks About Writing A Tell-All on ‘Celebrity Big Brother’, Says She Has To “Tell Her Truth”