NBC’s America’s Got Talent (3.0/8 in adults 18-49, 10.9 million viewers from 9-11 PM) was down 9% in 18-49 from last Tuesday but still topped the night in all key measures and led NBC to a nightly win. (Its lead-in, It’s Worth What? was up a tenth to a 1.2/4). Once again, a rerun of Wipeout (1.9/6) at 8 PM outperformed the ABC originals that followed it: new reality series Take the Money and Run (1.5/4) and drama Combat Hospital (0.9/3), both down a tenth from last week. ABC (1.5/4, 4.4 million) finished tied for third place in the demo with CBS (1.5/4, 8.3 million), which aired all reruns. They were edged by Spanish-language Univision (1.6/5, 3.8 million), which finished second for the night in 18-49.
RATINGS RAT RACE: NBC Tops Night With 'America's Got Talent', Univision No. 2
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Martian' Poised To Kick 'Gravity' Out Of Orbit For The October Opening Record; 'The Walk' +81% On Saturday - Late Night B.O.
Latest TV News
- Barkeep Hillary Clinton Sets ‘Em Up For Laughs On ‘Saturday Night Live’ Premiere
- Scooter Braun & Cyber Group Partner On ‘Rock Angels’ Animated Musical Series – Mipcom
- Abby Huntsman Joins Fox News As Reporter
- ‘Peaky Blinders’ Adds Paddy Considine, International Intrigue & More As Season 3 Shoot Begins
- ‘Dr. Ken’ Ratings Debut Solid, ‘Blue Bloods’ Viewership Rises, ABC Wins Night In Demo
- Stephen Colbert Talks Oregon Shooting, McCarthy’s Benghazi “Little White Truth”