Reality series got a ratings bump across the board last night. Fox’s So You Think You Can Dance Top 4 performance show (1.9/6 in 18-49) was up 6% from last week and gave Fox a nightly win in 18-49. CBS’ Big Brother (2.7/9) was up 8% and ranked as the top program of the night, leading CBS to a close second-place finish for the night in 18-49 (1.8/5) and a win in total viewers (6.7 million) despite featuring repeats in two of three hours of primetime. NBC’s Minute to Win It (1.2/4) was up 9% and Love In the Wild (1/5/4) was up 7%, while the show they flanked, veteran America’s Got Talent (2.4/7), was even with its fast national result last week, down a tenth from the final. (It is expected to rise again in the finals.) Univision had a strong night with the USA-Mexico soccer game, finishing tied with NBC for third place in 18-49 (1.7/5).
RATINGS RAT RACE: Most Originals Inch Up
What's Hot on Deadline
Ryan Eggold, Who Played Fan Favorite Tom Keen In 'The Blacklist,' Joins Spike Lee's 'Black Klansman'
Latest TV News
- Bill Maher: Don’t Lump Al Franken With Weinstein, Spacey & Donald Trump
- Wendy Pepper Dies: Contestant On First Season Of ‘Project Runway’ Was 53
- Vice Forms All-Female Advisory In Wake Of Exec’s Conduct Suspension
- ‘True Detective’: Carmen Ejogo To Star In Season 3 Of HBO Anthology Series
- AT&T-Time Warner Merger Antitrust Review Casting Pall Over Fox Talks