Reality series got a ratings bump across the board last night. Fox’s So You Think You Can Dance Top 4 performance show (1.9/6 in 18-49) was up 6% from last week and gave Fox a nightly win in 18-49. CBS’ Big Brother (2.7/9) was up 8% and ranked as the top program of the night, leading CBS to a close second-place finish for the night in 18-49 (1.8/5) and a win in total viewers (6.7 million) despite featuring repeats in two of three hours of primetime. NBC’s Minute to Win It (1.2/4) was up 9% and Love In the Wild (1/5/4) was up 7%, while the show they flanked, veteran America’s Got Talent (2.4/7), was even with its fast national result last week, down a tenth from the final. (It is expected to rise again in the finals.) Univision had a strong night with the USA-Mexico soccer game, finishing tied with NBC for third place in 18-49 (1.7/5).
RATINGS RAT RACE: Most Originals Inch Up
What's Hot on Deadline
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Viola Davis & Mahershala Ali’s Oscar Wins Prove Successful Film & TV Careers Can Co-Exist
- Oscars: Donald Trump Dominates Until Best Picture Snafu Steals Spotlight
- Oscars TV Review: Stellar Show Spoiled By Best Picture Fiasco
- Kimmel Tweets To Donald Trump During Oscars
- Jimmy Kimmel Taunts Donald Trump In Political Oscars Opening Monologue – Watch
- Last Week Not In Sweden: Bill O’Reilly To Address Nils Bildt Mystery; Twitter Doesn’t Wait