Reality series got a ratings bump across the board last night. Fox’s So You Think You Can Dance Top 4 performance show (1.9/6 in 18-49) was up 6% from last week and gave Fox a nightly win in 18-49. CBS’ Big Brother (2.7/9) was up 8% and ranked as the top program of the night, leading CBS to a close second-place finish for the night in 18-49 (1.8/5) and a win in total viewers (6.7 million) despite featuring repeats in two of three hours of primetime. NBC’s Minute to Win It (1.2/4) was up 9% and Love In the Wild (1/5/4) was up 7%, while the show they flanked, veteran America’s Got Talent (2.4/7), was even with its fast national result last week, down a tenth from the final. (It is expected to rise again in the finals.) Univision had a strong night with the USA-Mexico soccer game, finishing tied with NBC for third place in 18-49 (1.7/5).
RATINGS RAT RACE: Most Originals Inch Up
What's Hot on Deadline
Roman Polanski On Netflix Impact On Moviegoing: "I Don't Think It's A Basic Threat For Cinema" - Cannes
Latest TV News
- Zbigniew Brzezinski Dies: Jimmy Carter’s National Security Adviser & MSNBC Host Mika Brzezinski’s Father…
- Donald Trump Son-In Law Jared Kushner Discussed Secret Communication Channel With Russia: Report
- Stephen Colbert Explains How Donald Trump Alpha-Dogged His Way Through NATO Summit
- ‘The Simpsons’: Donald Trump Gets A Thank-You From Richard Nixon’s Ghost
- Viacom’s Great Program Migration: Guide To Which Show Moved Where
- MSNBC President Phil Griffin Signs New Deal; Whither Goest Lawrence O’Donnell?