Fox (2.6/8 among adults 18-49, 6.2 million viewers) won Tuesday in 18-49 with Gordon Ramsay’s Hell’s Kitchen (2.7/9, 6.3 million) and MasterChef (2.5/7, 6.1 million), both flat vs. last week in the demo, while MasterChef drew its largest audience ever. The other originals last night were all down vs. last Tuesday: ABC’s Wipeout (1.9/6), Take the Money & Run (1.8/5) and Combat Hospital (0.9/3) were all down a tenth. NBC’ America’s Got Talent (2.9/8) was down 6% to its lowest-rated Tuesday episode this summer but still ranked as the top program of the night in 18-49 and total viewers; It’s Worth What? (1.1/4) was down 8%. For the night, NBC (2.3/7, 8.9 million) was second in 18-49 behind Fox and No. 1 in viewers. CBS (1.4/4, 8.2 million) aired all reruns but still managed to finish a close second in total viewers.
RATINGS RAT RACE: Gordon Ramsay's Series Steady, 'Talent' & 'Wipeout' Slip
What's Hot on Deadline
Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
Latest TV News
- ‘Taskmaster’ Bumper Order; Pro7 CEO; London LGBTQ+ Film Festival – Global Briefs
- Electric Ray Developing UK Version Of CTV’s ‘The Launch’ After Distribution Deal with Sony…
- Olympics Commentator Goes Wild After Kikkan Randall And Jessie Diggins Win Cross-Country Gold
- Jimmy Kimmel Defends Florida Students Under Attack From Far Right Wingnuts Ted Nugent, Donald Trump Jr.
- Grieving Florida Students, Parents Savage Senator Marco Rubio At CNN Town Hall On Gun Violence
- ‘The Domestics’ Special Effects Coordinator Says He Shares Blame in “Wigging” Incident