Fox (2.6/8 among adults 18-49, 6.2 million viewers) won Tuesday in 18-49 with Gordon Ramsay’s Hell’s Kitchen (2.7/9, 6.3 million) and MasterChef (2.5/7, 6.1 million), both flat vs. last week in the demo, while MasterChef drew its largest audience ever. The other originals last night were all down vs. last Tuesday: ABC’s Wipeout (1.9/6), Take the Money & Run (1.8/5) and Combat Hospital (0.9/3) were all down a tenth. NBC’ America’s Got Talent (2.9/8) was down 6% to its lowest-rated Tuesday episode this summer but still ranked as the top program of the night in 18-49 and total viewers; It’s Worth What? (1.1/4) was down 8%. For the night, NBC (2.3/7, 8.9 million) was second in 18-49 behind Fox and No. 1 in viewers. CBS (1.4/4, 8.2 million) aired all reruns but still managed to finish a close second in total viewers.
RATINGS RAT RACE: Gordon Ramsay's Series Steady, 'Talent' & 'Wipeout' Slip
What's Hot on Deadline
Video - Melissa McCarthy Spoofs Hollywood's Audience Test Screenings & Cracks Up Leslie Jones: 'Saturday Night Live'
WGA Awards: 'Spotlight' & 'The Big Short' Take Marquee Film Honors; 'Mad Men', 'Veep' & 'Mr. Robot' Top TV - Full List
Latest TV News
- Battling Republicans On CBS Fuel Highest-Rated Debate Of 2016
- ‘Saturday Night Live’ Ratings Slip With Host Melissa McCarthy
- Video – Kanye West & Kyle Mooney’s Rap Duel: ‘Saturday Night Live’
- Video – Melissa McCarthy Spoofs Hollywood’s Audience Test Screenings & Cracks Up Leslie Jones: ‘Saturday Night Live…
- Video – Melissa McCarthy Palms Fellow Cat Lady Kate McKinnon: ‘Saturday Night Live’
- ‘Purity’ Drama Starring Daniel Craig From Scott Rudin Eyes Series Order