With an original Hell’s Kitchen (2.9/7) following a rerun of the cooking reality show (1.7/5), Fox easily topped Monday night in adults 18-49 (2.3/6, 5 million total viewers). The new Hell’s Kitchen was up 7% from last week to tie the series’ summer high. Also up was ABC’s Bachelor Pad (2.0/6, up 5%), which probably got a boost from the unveiling of the new Dancing With the Stars cast during the show. ABC (1.6/4 in 18-49, 5.6 million) won the night in total viewers. The only other first-run program last night was Dateline’s Dick Cheney interview special (1.4/4) on NBC, whose numbers were likely inflated by local football preemptions.
RATINGS RAT RACE: Fox Tops Monday With 'Hell's Kitchen', 'Bachelor Pad' Rises
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
More From Andreeva
- Female Navy SEALs Drama Set At Fox With Basil Iwanyk Producing
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot