With an original Hell’s Kitchen (2.9/7) following a rerun of the cooking reality show (1.7/5), Fox easily topped Monday night in adults 18-49 (2.3/6, 5 million total viewers). The new Hell’s Kitchen was up 7% from last week to tie the series’ summer high. Also up was ABC’s Bachelor Pad (2.0/6, up 5%), which probably got a boost from the unveiling of the new Dancing With the Stars cast during the show. ABC (1.6/4 in 18-49, 5.6 million) won the night in total viewers. The only other first-run program last night was Dateline’s Dick Cheney interview special (1.4/4) on NBC, whose numbers were likely inflated by local football preemptions.
RATINGS RAT RACE: Fox Tops Monday With 'Hell's Kitchen', 'Bachelor Pad' Rises
What's Hot on Deadline
‘Boyhood’, 'Grand Budapest', 'Lego Movie' Score Big At 65th ACE Eddie Awards -- Complete Winners List
More From Andreeva
- Bryan Cranston & David Shore’s 'Sneaky Pete' Civil Rights Crime Drama From Rene Balcer Get CBS Pilot Orders
- Johnny Knoxville, Jermaine Fowler Projects, NBA Buddy Show Among 7 ABC Comedy Pilot Orders
- ABC Picks Up 4 Drama Pilots
- Busy Philipps Joins HBO Comedy Series 'Vice Principals'
- Medical Drama ‘LFE’ Gets CBS Pilot Order
- Idina Menzel To Star In ‘Happy Time’ Comedy Produced By Ellen DeGeneres