After rebounding last week, Mark Burnett’s new reality series for ABC Expedition: Impossible (1.4/4) slipped again, down 13%. Meanwhile, its lead-in, Wipeout (1.9/7), and lead-out, Rookie Blue (1.3/4), were both even with last week. Fox’s So You Think You Can Dance result show (1.6/6) was down 6% and followed by a Glee rerun. CBS’ Big Brother (2.7/8, 7.3 million) at 9 PM was up a tenth from last week to once again rank as the top program of the night and lead CBS (1.8/6, 6.3 million) to a nightly victory despite featuring reruns in two of the three hours of primetime. NBC aired all repeats.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Expedition: Impossible' & 'Dance' Down, 'Big Brother' Up
What's Hot on Deadline
Bloomberg Scrubs White House Correspondents' Dinner Party As Donald Trump Vows To "Do Something" About Press
'Nashville' Creator Callie Khouri On Tragic Twist, Its Inevitability & Aftermath And Why Fans Should Keep Watching
President Donald Trump Will Not Attend White House Correspondents' Dinner; Event Will Go On As Scheduled (Update)
Latest TV News
- WGA Members "Ready To Strike" After Round Of Pre-Contract Talks Meetings
- Pondering The Imponderable: How A Restructured Hollywood Would Deal With Striking Writers
- Univision Pulls Ads For Pulse Shooting Show Segment; Club Owner, Mothers, Victims, GLAAD Press Network To Stop ‘Blood Bath…
- Republican Congressman Darrell Issa’s ‘Real Time’ Surprise Call For Special Prosecutor Gains Traction
- ‘The Good Fight’ Adds Nyambi Nyambi As Recurring
- 'American Girl': Gwendoline Yeo To Star In Amazon's Special 'Ivy & Julie 1976: A Happy Balance'