After rebounding last week, Mark Burnett’s new reality series for ABC Expedition: Impossible (1.4/4) slipped again, down 13%. Meanwhile, its lead-in, Wipeout (1.9/7), and lead-out, Rookie Blue (1.3/4), were both even with last week. Fox’s So You Think You Can Dance result show (1.6/6) was down 6% and followed by a Glee rerun. CBS’ Big Brother (2.7/8, 7.3 million) at 9 PM was up a tenth from last week to once again rank as the top program of the night and lead CBS (1.8/6, 6.3 million) to a nightly victory despite featuring reruns in two of the three hours of primetime. NBC aired all repeats.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Expedition: Impossible' & 'Dance' Down, 'Big Brother' Up
What's Hot on Deadline
'Deadpool' Nabs All-Time R-Rated Record Opening: $135M Over 3-Days, $150M+ 4-day - Sunday AM First Update
WGA Awards: 'Spotlight' & 'The Big Short' Take Marquee Film Honors; 'Mad Men', 'Veep' & 'Mr. Robot' Top TV - Full List
Video - Melissa McCarthy Spoofs Hollywood's Audience Test Screenings & Cracks Up Leslie Jones: 'Saturday Night Live'
Latest TV News
- Video – Kanye West & Kyle Mooney’s Rap Duel: ‘Saturday Night Live’
- Video – Melissa McCarthy Spoofs Hollywood’s Audience Test Screenings & Cracks Up Leslie Jones: ‘Saturday Night Live…
- Video – Melissa McCarthy Palms Fellow Cat Lady Kate McKinnon: ‘Saturday Night Live’
- ‘Purity’ Drama Starring Daniel Craig From Scott Rudin Eyes Series Order
- GOP Debate Live Blog: And Then There Were Six
- Anderson Cooper To Moderate Back To Back South Carolina GOP Town Halls