After rebounding last week, Mark Burnett’s new reality series for ABC Expedition: Impossible (1.4/4) slipped again, down 13%. Meanwhile, its lead-in, Wipeout (1.9/7), and lead-out, Rookie Blue (1.3/4), were both even with last week. Fox’s So You Think You Can Dance result show (1.6/6) was down 6% and followed by a Glee rerun. CBS’ Big Brother (2.7/8, 7.3 million) at 9 PM was up a tenth from last week to once again rank as the top program of the night and lead CBS (1.8/6, 6.3 million) to a nightly victory despite featuring reruns in two of the three hours of primetime. NBC aired all repeats.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Expedition: Impossible' & 'Dance' Down, 'Big Brother' Up
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate