The season finale of So You Think You Can Dance (2.1/7, 6.3 million) was up 24% in 18-49 and 17% in total viewers from last week but down 13% in the demo from last summer’s finale. In the preliminaries, Fox (2.1/7) is running behind CBS (2.3/7) for the night in 18-49, but CBS’, ABC’s and NBC’s numbers were inflated by local NFL preseason preemptions, and Fox is projecting that it will win Thursday in the demo when the finals are released this afternoon. Without adjustments, CBS’ Big Brother (3.2/9) grew 13% from last week and was the night’s the highest-rated program by a mile. ABC’s Wipeout (1.9/6), Expedition Impossible (1.6/4) and Rookie Blue (1.4/4) were all on par. NBC ran all repeats.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Dance' Finale Up From Last Week, Down From Last Year
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $60M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
Winter Olympics: Adam Rippon Turns Down NBC Correspondent Position, Net Struggles With Broadcast Gaffes — Update
Olympic Curling Medalist From Russia Busted For Doping; Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves French Ice Dancer Exposed
Latest TV News
- Fox News Launching Standalone Subscription Service Fox Nation
- SAG-AFTRA Closes “Wigging” Probe, Says It “Remains Committed” To Ending Practice Of Men Doubling…
- Fergie Apologizes For NBA All-Star Game National Anthem That “Didn’t Strike The Intended Tone”
- Donald Trump Will Attend This Year’s Gridiron Dinner; Still A “Maybe” On White House Correspondents…
- David Parfitt Accuses Harvey Weinstein Of Assaulting Him On ‘My Week With Marilyn’
- NBA All-Star Game Scores In Ratings For TNT & TBS