The season finale of So You Think You Can Dance (2.1/7, 6.3 million) was up 24% in 18-49 and 17% in total viewers from last week but down 13% in the demo from last summer’s finale. In the preliminaries, Fox (2.1/7) is running behind CBS (2.3/7) for the night in 18-49, but CBS’, ABC’s and NBC’s numbers were inflated by local NFL preseason preemptions, and Fox is projecting that it will win Thursday in the demo when the finals are released this afternoon. Without adjustments, CBS’ Big Brother (3.2/9) grew 13% from last week and was the night’s the highest-rated program by a mile. ABC’s Wipeout (1.9/6), Expedition Impossible (1.6/4) and Rookie Blue (1.4/4) were all on par. NBC ran all repeats.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Dance' Finale Up From Last Week, Down From Last Year
What's Hot on Deadline
Keaton Jones Facebook Video Gone After Mom's Confederate Flag Photos Surface: Is Hollywood Still "KeatonStrong"?
Skirball Fire: Officials Determine Cause Of Bel-Air Blaze; Thomas Fire Still Unchecked; Apple Donates $1M - Update
Latest TV News
- Roy Moore Will Not Concede In Alabama Senate Race After Doug Jones Win
- Donald Trump Tweets Grudging Congrats To Doug Jones: “A Win Is A Win”
- Doug Jones Alabama Senate Victory Wildly Celebrated On Social Media
- Screen Actors Guild Awards Nominations: How To Watch Via TV, Online
- Alabama Votes Dem Doug Jones To U.S. Senate In Stunning Upset
- Netflix Fires Executive For “Careless” Remarks On Danny Masterson Allegations