In the face of depressed August HUT levels, one more network, Fox, went into rerun mode on Thursdays following the end of So You Think You Can Dance. The decreased competition gave CBS’ Big Brother a boost: The veteran reality series was up 11% from last week. Despite being followed by drama repeats, Big Brother led CBS to No. 1 finish for the night in both adults 18-49 (2.0/6) and total viewers (7 million). NBC (1.7/5, 6.2 million), which featured an all-original lineup, was second, paced by America’s Got Talent (2.4/7), which was even with its fast nationals result from last week (down 4% from the final). Minute to Win It (1.2/4) and the finale of Love In the Wild (1.4/4) were both flat from last week. Fox aired repeats as did ABC, with the exception of Primetime Nightline (1.3/4), which also was even with last week.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Brother', CBS Tops
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'