In the face of depressed August HUT levels, one more network, Fox, went into rerun mode on Thursdays following the end of So You Think You Can Dance. The decreased competition gave CBS’ Big Brother a boost: The veteran reality series was up 11% from last week. Despite being followed by drama repeats, Big Brother led CBS to No. 1 finish for the night in both adults 18-49 (2.0/6) and total viewers (7 million). NBC (1.7/5, 6.2 million), which featured an all-original lineup, was second, paced by America’s Got Talent (2.4/7), which was even with its fast nationals result from last week (down 4% from the final). Minute to Win It (1.2/4) and the finale of Love In the Wild (1.4/4) were both flat from last week. Fox aired repeats as did ABC, with the exception of Primetime Nightline (1.3/4), which also was even with last week.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Brother', CBS Tops
Trending Now on Deadline
Oscar Watch: From Aniston To Bening To Rowlands Best Actress Dark Horses Make Their Move In "Thin" Field
More From Andreeva
- Katy Perry Officially Announced As Super Bowl Halftime Show Headliner – Video
- Lenora Crichlow & Spencer Grammer Join 'Mr. Robinson' On NBC
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par In Households, Slip In Demo With Host Cameron Diaz
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'