CBS easily won Sunday night with the two highest-rated programs of the night in adults 18-49: Big Brother (2.8/9, 7.8 million) at 8 PM, which was even with last week, and Same Name (1.6/4, 5.1 million) at 9 PM, which was up a whopping 23%. With 60 Minutes (1.2/4, 8.7 million) and a CSI: Miami rerun (1.2/3, 5 million) solid as bookends (60 Minutes was the most-watched program of the night), CBS dominated the night with an average of 1.7/2 in 18-49 and 6.4 million viewers. Also worth noting is the solid performance of a rerun of ABC’s America’s Funniest Home Videos at 7 PM (1.3/4, 5.3 million), which drew the third-highest ratings for the night in 18-49 and total viewers, significantly outperforming the Ty’s Great British Adventure special (1.0/3, 3.8 million) that followed it on ABC. Fox aired comedy reruns leading into the 2011 Teen Choice Awards (1.1/3), hosted by The Big Bang Theory star Kaley Cuoco, which were down 27% in the adults 18-49 demo though up 4% in the core teen demo (2.8/8) to post the award show’s best teen numbers in three years. NBC aired low-rated reruns (Dateline, 0.5/2 & It’s Worth What?, 0.7/2) followed by two back-to-back episodes of The Marriage Ref at 9 PM (0.9/2) and 10 PM (1.0/3). The first episode was even and the second up a tenth from last week’s show, which aired at 10 PM. Both built on their lead-ins.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Big Brother' Steady, 'Same Name' Perks Up
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $60M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
Winter Olympics: Adam Rippon Turns Down NBC Correspondent Position, Net Struggles With Broadcast Gaffes — Update
Olympic Curling Medalist From Russia Busted For Doping; Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves French Ice Dancer Exposed
Latest TV News
- SAG-AFTRA Closes “Wigging” Probe, Says It “Remains Committed” To Ending Practice Of Men Doubling…
- Fergie Apologizes For NBA All-Star Game National Anthem That “Didn’t Strike The Intended Tone”
- Donald Trump Will Attend This Year’s Gridiron Dinner; Still A “Maybe” On White House Correspondents…
- David Parfitt Accuses Harvey Weinstein Of Assaulting Him On ‘My Week With Marilyn’
- NBA All-Star Game Scores In Ratings For TNT & TBS
- Olympic Curling Medalist From Russia Busted For Doping; Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves French Ice Dancer Exposed