The Bachelorette capped its lowest-rated cycle ever with a 2.7/8 for its finale last night. That was down 29% from last summer’s finale to rank as the franchise’s lowest-rated closer to date. The Bachelorette: After The Finale Rose special (2.8/8) was down 26%. Still, those were the two highest-rated programs last night, giving ABC (2.7/8, 9.4 million viewers) an easy nightly victory in both 18-49 and total viewers, hitting Monday summer highs in both categories. Fox was second with Hell’s Kitchen (2.4/8), down 8%, and MasterChef (2.3/6), down 4%. CBS and NBC aired all reruns.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Bachelorette' Finale Takes Dive
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $59M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
BAFTA Awards: 'Three Billboards' Wins Best Film, Tops Night With Five Nods - The Complete Winners List
'Celebrity Big Brother': Omarosa Talks Campaigning For Hillary Clinton, Says She Would Have Been "Exceptional"
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Taunts Oprah At End Of Manic Weekend Of Tweets And TV News Watching
- John Oliver Joins Parkland Students “Calling Bullsh*t” On “Too Soon To Talk About” Gun Laws Blather
- ‘Celebrity Big Brother’: Omarosa Talks Campaigning For Hillary Clinton, Says She Would Have Been “Exceptional”…
- Winter Olympics: Adam Rippon Turns Down NBC Correspondent Position, Net Struggles With Broadcast Gaffes — Update
- Olympics Ratings Fall To 2018 Low On 2nd Saturday; Steady With Sochi 2014
- LeBron James Speaks Out On “Shut Up And Dribble” Comments