The Bachelorette capped its lowest-rated cycle ever with a 2.7/8 for its finale last night. That was down 29% from last summer’s finale to rank as the franchise’s lowest-rated closer to date. The Bachelorette: After The Finale Rose special (2.8/8) was down 26%. Still, those were the two highest-rated programs last night, giving ABC (2.7/8, 9.4 million viewers) an easy nightly victory in both 18-49 and total viewers, hitting Monday summer highs in both categories. Fox was second with Hell’s Kitchen (2.4/8), down 8%, and MasterChef (2.3/6), down 4%. CBS and NBC aired all reruns.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Bachelorette' Finale Takes Dive
What's Hot on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- Adam Rothenberg To Star In ‘L.A. Crime'; Holley Fain Also Cast
- TV Pilot Locations 2015: New York Slips, Los Angeles & Vancouver Rebound
- Meta Golding, Colin Donnell, Monet Mazur Join NBC Pilot ‘Love Is A 4 Letter Word’
- Ray Winstone To Star In ABC Pilot ‘Of Kings And Prophets’
- Jon Dore Cast As Lead In ‘The Half Of It’ CBS Comedy Pilot
- Giovanni Ribisi To Play The Lead In Bryan Cranston-David Shore Pilot 'Sneaky Pete'