The Bachelorette capped its lowest-rated cycle ever with a 2.7/8 for its finale last night. That was down 29% from last summer’s finale to rank as the franchise’s lowest-rated closer to date. The Bachelorette: After The Finale Rose special (2.8/8) was down 26%. Still, those were the two highest-rated programs last night, giving ABC (2.7/8, 9.4 million viewers) an easy nightly victory in both 18-49 and total viewers, hitting Monday summer highs in both categories. Fox was second with Hell’s Kitchen (2.4/8), down 8%, and MasterChef (2.3/6), down 4%. CBS and NBC aired all reruns.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Bachelorette' Finale Takes Dive
What's Hot on Deadline
Bernie Sanders: Obama Administration "Should Kill" The AT&T-Time Warner Deal: "Higher Prices & Fewer Choices"
'The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon' Showrunner Josh Lieb Departs For Uni TV Overall Deal, Trio Promoted To Run Show
Latest TV News
- Michael Gleason Dies; ‘Remington Steele’ Co-Creator Was 78
- Charter Fails To Get Byron Allen’s $10B Racial Discrimination Suit Dismissed
- ‘Ice’: Antoine Fuqua Pulls Back, Remains Executive Producer On DirecTV Series
- Lady Gaga Talks Super Bowl, Shouts At Drivers In ‘Carpool Karaoke’ Sneak Peek
- Obama Tells Jimmy Kimmel That Donald Trump’s Debate Performances Make Him Laugh
- CBS Developing ‘Under Suspicion’ Book Series Adaptation From John Glenn