The Bachelorette capped its lowest-rated cycle ever with a 2.7/8 for its finale last night. That was down 29% from last summer’s finale to rank as the franchise’s lowest-rated closer to date. The Bachelorette: After The Finale Rose special (2.8/8) was down 26%. Still, those were the two highest-rated programs last night, giving ABC (2.7/8, 9.4 million viewers) an easy nightly victory in both 18-49 and total viewers, hitting Monday summer highs in both categories. Fox was second with Hell’s Kitchen (2.4/8), down 8%, and MasterChef (2.3/6), down 4%. CBS and NBC aired all reruns.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Bachelorette' Finale Takes Dive
What's Hot on Deadline
'Fate Of The Furious' Drives Five Wide Releases Off The Road With $38M+ Second Weekend - Sat. PM Update
'The Fate Of The Furious' Expected To Cross $750M Internationally For Uni Record, $1B Worldwide Next Week
'Gilbert' Subject Gilbert Gottfried On Seeing His Personal Life Portrayed On Screen: "This Could Be What Hell Is"
Latest TV News
- Erin Moran Dies: ‘Happy Days’ Actress Was 56
- New Caitlyn Jenner Interview Brings ’20/20′ Ratings Down, ‘Dateline’ Rises
- Donald Trump Plans Rally For Night Of White House Correspondents’ Dinner
- ‘Rise’, ‘For God And Country’ Get Closer To NBC Series Pickups With Staffing Offers
- ‘Feud’: Charles And Diana Season 2 “Begins With Divorce Papers,” Says EP Ryan Murphy
- Bill Maher Tells Donald Trump To Forget Mars, “Make Earth Great Again”