The Bachelorette capped its lowest-rated cycle ever with a 2.7/8 for its finale last night. That was down 29% from last summer’s finale to rank as the franchise’s lowest-rated closer to date. The Bachelorette: After The Finale Rose special (2.8/8) was down 26%. Still, those were the two highest-rated programs last night, giving ABC (2.7/8, 9.4 million viewers) an easy nightly victory in both 18-49 and total viewers, hitting Monday summer highs in both categories. Fox was second with Hell’s Kitchen (2.4/8), down 8%, and MasterChef (2.3/6), down 4%. CBS and NBC aired all reruns.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'Bachelorette' Finale Takes Dive
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Andreeva
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate
- The Lucas Brothers To Topline & Co-Write Autobiographical Comedy For Fox
- Daniel Wu To Star In AMC Martial Arts Drama Series 'Badlands'
- Hacker Drama 'Mr. Robot' Picked Up To Series By USA
- 'People Magazine Awards' Sluggish In Debut, 'Big Bang' Tops Slow Thursday
- David Fincher Shepherding HBO Comedy About 1980s Music Video Industry