CBS’ Big Brother (2.5/8 in adults 18-49, 6.7 million) inched up 4% to rank as the highest-rated program last night. It buoyed CBS (1.7/5, 6.1 million) to No. 2 for the night in 18-49 despite being followed by repeats. Fox (1.8/5, 5.4 million) was No. 1 with two hours of So You Think You Can Dance‘s Top 6 performance show, which was down 14%. NBC (1.7/5, 6.1 million) was No. 1 in viewers but saw all of its series drop. Minute to Win It (1.1/4) was down 8%, America’s Got Talent (2.4/7) was down 14% to a season low, and Love In the Wild (1.4/4) was down 13% to a series low.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'America's Got Talent', 'Dance', 'Love In The Wild' Drop
What's Hot on Deadline
Family-Branded Films On Fire: 'Beauty And The Beast' Headed To $90M+; 'Power Rangers' Mighty With $40M+
'Westworld' Team On The Series' Super-Engaged Fan Base, Music Hints & Being Part Of The Solution - PaleyFest
'Beauty And The Beast' Nears $700M WW; 'Kong' Has Mighty $72M China Bow, Tops $250M Offshore - International Box Office
Latest TV News
- ‘Scandal’ Cast Tease 100th Episode & Characters’ Fates At Emotional Panel – PaleyFest
- CNN Hires “Silly, Craven” Conservatives, Podcaster Jon Lovett Says…On CNN
- The President Trumpets Jeanine Pirro: Is Paul Ryan Just Collateral Damage?
- ‘Westworld’ Team On The Series’ Super-Engaged Fan Base, Music Hints & Being Part Of The Solution…
- ‘Pretty Little Liars’ Cast And EPs Talk “Huge Twist” And Final Episodes – PaleyFest
- Dan Aykroyd, Griffin Dunne Remember Carrie & Debbie, “Beloved Showboats”