CBS’ Big Brother (2.5/8 in adults 18-49, 6.7 million) inched up 4% to rank as the highest-rated program last night. It buoyed CBS (1.7/5, 6.1 million) to No. 2 for the night in 18-49 despite being followed by repeats. Fox (1.8/5, 5.4 million) was No. 1 with two hours of So You Think You Can Dance‘s Top 6 performance show, which was down 14%. NBC (1.7/5, 6.1 million) was No. 1 in viewers but saw all of its series drop. Minute to Win It (1.1/4) was down 8%, America’s Got Talent (2.4/7) was down 14% to a season low, and Love In the Wild (1.4/4) was down 13% to a series low.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'America's Got Talent', 'Dance', 'Love In The Wild' Drop
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: 2nd Best Sunday $60M+; 3-Day $201M+; 4-Day To Shred 'Jurassic World' & Possibly 'Last Jedi'
Winter Olympics: Adam Rippon Turns Down NBC Correspondent Position, Net Struggles With Broadcast Gaffes — Update
Olympic Curling Medalist From Russia Busted For Doping; Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves French Ice Dancer Exposed
Latest TV News
- SAG-AFTRA Closes “Wigging” Probe, Says It “Remains Committed” To Ending Practice Of Men Doubling…
- Fergie Apologizes For NBA All-Star Game National Anthem That “Didn’t Strike The Intended Tone”
- Donald Trump Will Attend This Year’s Gridiron Dinner; Still A “Maybe” On White House Correspondents…
- David Parfitt Accuses Harvey Weinstein Of Assaulting Him On ‘My Week With Marilyn’
- NBA All-Star Game Scores In Ratings For TNT & TBS
- Olympic Curling Medalist From Russia Busted For Doping; Wardrobe Malfunction Leaves French Ice Dancer Exposed