CBS’ Big Brother (2.5/8 in adults 18-49, 6.7 million) inched up 4% to rank as the highest-rated program last night. It buoyed CBS (1.7/5, 6.1 million) to No. 2 for the night in 18-49 despite being followed by repeats. Fox (1.8/5, 5.4 million) was No. 1 with two hours of So You Think You Can Dance‘s Top 6 performance show, which was down 14%. NBC (1.7/5, 6.1 million) was No. 1 in viewers but saw all of its series drop. Minute to Win It (1.1/4) was down 8%, America’s Got Talent (2.4/7) was down 14% to a season low, and Love In the Wild (1.4/4) was down 13% to a series low.
RATINGS RAT RACE: 'America's Got Talent', 'Dance', 'Love In The Wild' Drop
What's Hot on Deadline
Oscars: Best Picture Envelope Disaster Can't Take Away Triumph Of Best Academy Awards Show In Many A Moon(light)
Emma Stone On 'La La Land' & 'Moonlight' Best Picture Snafu: "I Was Holding The Best Actress Card The Entire Time"
Latest TV News
- Comcast CEO Says Growth From NBCU Businesses Will Offset Lower TV Ratings
- Donald Trump: Oscars Host Jimmy Kimmel “Pulled Out The Race Card” Because “They’re Losing Badly”
- Annie Mumolo To Star In ‘Amy’s Brother’ Fox Comedy Pilot From Melissa McCarthy & Ben Falcone
- Rob Riggle To Topline ABC’s Single Dad Comedy Pilot
- Donald Trump Says He Nixed White House Correspondents’ Dinner Appearance Because They Make Stuff Up
- ‘Moana’ Star Auli’i Cravalho Cast In NBC Pilot ‘Drama High’ From Jason Katims & Jeffrey Seller