With CBS and NBC in all repeats, it is a two-way race on Monday between Fox and ABC these days. Fox posted another dominating performance from Gordon Ramsay’s Hell’s Kitchen (2.8/8 in 18-49, even with last week, 6.8 million total viewers, up 3%) and MasterChef (2.4/6, up 4%, 6 million, up 9%). Fox (2.6/7, 6.4 million) easily won the night, logging its highest-rated Monday with summer programming in four years among 18-49 and in three years among total viewers. A two-hour Bachelor Pad (2.1/6) was down 9% from the ABC reality series’ three-hour season premiere last week but up 11% vs. the same night last year. A repeat of Castle (0.9/9) followed, with the dramedy posting its highest rerun rating this summer. ABC (1.7/5, 5.5 million) finished second in both 18-49 and total viewers.
RATINGS RAT RACE: ABC's 'Bachelor Pad' Slips, Fox's Gordon Ramsay Block Tops
What's Hot on Deadline
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: At $242M Superhero Owns 2nd Best 4-Day Opening & Defeats 'Last Jedi' - Update
'Black Panther' Director Ryan Coogler Writes Letter Of Gratitude After Film's Record-Breaking Weekend
Latest TV News
- Jimmy Kimmel Explains His Caught-On-Camera Reaction To Fergie’s Sultry Singing Of National Anthem
- Stephen Colbert: Houseplant Makes Better Senator Than Marco Rubio After Florida School Shooting
- ‘Staties’: Annie Ilonzeh Cast As Lead Of ABC Drama Pilot
- Tavis Smiley Files Racially Charged Lawsuit Against PBS Over His Firing After Sexual Misconduct Investigation
- Weinstein Co. Bidders Eyeing Sit-Down With New York AG As Lawsuit Stalls Sale
- School Shooting Survivors Tell Jordan Klepper It’s Time To End The “Magic” Of Politician-Purchasing NRA