With CBS and NBC in all repeats, it is a two-way race on Monday between Fox and ABC these days. Fox posted another dominating performance from Gordon Ramsay’s Hell’s Kitchen (2.8/8 in 18-49, even with last week, 6.8 million total viewers, up 3%) and MasterChef (2.4/6, up 4%, 6 million, up 9%). Fox (2.6/7, 6.4 million) easily won the night, logging its highest-rated Monday with summer programming in four years among 18-49 and in three years among total viewers. A two-hour Bachelor Pad (2.1/6) was down 9% from the ABC reality series’ three-hour season premiere last week but up 11% vs. the same night last year. A repeat of Castle (0.9/9) followed, with the dramedy posting its highest rerun rating this summer. ABC (1.7/5, 5.5 million) finished second in both 18-49 and total viewers.
RATINGS RAT RACE: ABC's 'Bachelor Pad' Slips, Fox's Gordon Ramsay Block Tops
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'