With CBS and NBC in all repeats, it is a two-way race on Monday between Fox and ABC these days. Fox posted another dominating performance from Gordon Ramsay’s Hell’s Kitchen (2.8/8 in 18-49, even with last week, 6.8 million total viewers, up 3%) and MasterChef (2.4/6, up 4%, 6 million, up 9%). Fox (2.6/7, 6.4 million) easily won the night, logging its highest-rated Monday with summer programming in four years among 18-49 and in three years among total viewers. A two-hour Bachelor Pad (2.1/6) was down 9% from the ABC reality series’ three-hour season premiere last week but up 11% vs. the same night last year. A repeat of Castle (0.9/9) followed, with the dramedy posting its highest rerun rating this summer. ABC (1.7/5, 5.5 million) finished second in both 18-49 and total viewers.
RATINGS RAT RACE: ABC's 'Bachelor Pad' Slips, Fox's Gordon Ramsay Block Tops
Trending Now on Deadline
Oscar Watch: From Aniston To Bening To Rowlands Best Actress Dark Horses Make Their Move In "Thin" Field
More From Andreeva
- 'Constantine' To Stop Production After 13 Episodes, Remains In Contention At NBC
- Katy Perry Officially Announced As Super Bowl Halftime Show Headliner – Video
- Lenora Crichlow & Spencer Grammer Join 'Mr. Robinson' On NBC
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par In Households, Slip In Demo With Host Cameron Diaz
- SVP Alternative Among Several Eliminated Positions At CW As Part Of TW Layoffs
- Nora Arnezeder To Co-Star In 'Zoo'; Christian Campbell Joins 'True Detective'