With CBS and NBC in all repeats, it is a two-way race on Monday between Fox and ABC these days. Fox posted another dominating performance from Gordon Ramsay’s Hell’s Kitchen (2.8/8 in 18-49, even with last week, 6.8 million total viewers, up 3%) and MasterChef (2.4/6, up 4%, 6 million, up 9%). Fox (2.6/7, 6.4 million) easily won the night, logging its highest-rated Monday with summer programming in four years among 18-49 and in three years among total viewers. A two-hour Bachelor Pad (2.1/6) was down 9% from the ABC reality series’ three-hour season premiere last week but up 11% vs. the same night last year. A repeat of Castle (0.9/9) followed, with the dramedy posting its highest rerun rating this summer. ABC (1.7/5, 5.5 million) finished second in both 18-49 and total viewers.
RATINGS RAT RACE: ABC's 'Bachelor Pad' Slips, Fox's Gordon Ramsay Block Tops
What's Hot on Deadline
Latest TV News
- ‘Outcast’ Review: Robert Kirkman’s Cinemax Series Not For The Squeamish
- Verne Lundquist Leaving ‘SEC On CBS’ Booth After 2016; Brad Nessler Subbing In
- Universal TV President Bela Bajaria Out; Pearlena Igbokwe Eyed As Replacement
- Don Mischer Will Be Back As Producer Of Primetime Emmy Awards
- Viacom Watchers Wonder: Who’d Step In If Sumner Redstone Cleans House?
- WGA West Pencils In $4 Million Surplus For Fiscal 2016