With CBS and NBC in all repeats, it is a two-way race on Monday between Fox and ABC these days. Fox posted another dominating performance from Gordon Ramsay’s Hell’s Kitchen (2.8/8 in 18-49, even with last week, 6.8 million total viewers, up 3%) and MasterChef (2.4/6, up 4%, 6 million, up 9%). Fox (2.6/7, 6.4 million) easily won the night, logging its highest-rated Monday with summer programming in four years among 18-49 and in three years among total viewers. A two-hour Bachelor Pad (2.1/6) was down 9% from the ABC reality series’ three-hour season premiere last week but up 11% vs. the same night last year. A repeat of Castle (0.9/9) followed, with the dramedy posting its highest rerun rating this summer. ABC (1.7/5, 5.5 million) finished second in both 18-49 and total viewers.
RATINGS RAT RACE: ABC's 'Bachelor Pad' Slips, Fox's Gordon Ramsay Block Tops
What's Hot on Deadline
Stephen Colbert Feels "Blessed" By Donald Trump's Pick Of Potty-Mouth Scaramucci As Communications Chief
'Devil's Bargain': Blumhouse TV Acquires Book About Steve Bannon & Donald Trump For Limited Series Adaptation
Mario Cantone Debuts As Potty-Mouth White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci On 'The President Show'
Latest TV News
- ‘The Night Shift’ Ratings Hit Season High, ‘Big Brother’ & CBS Top Night
- ‘Secret Life Of Muslims’ Web Series Returns For Season 2 With Funding Push
- 'My Dinner With Hervé': Mark Povinelli & Helena Mattsson Join Cast Of HBO Movie
- ‘Transparent’ Season 4 Trailer: Maura & Family Head To Israel
- Ryan Lizza Punches Back At Anthony Scaramucci Claims About Profane Interview
- Donald Trump Tweet-Rages After John McCain Kills Obamacare Skinny Repeal