Disney Channel’s TV movie Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension,” an offshoot from the channel’s successful series, averaged 7.6 million viewers in its debut last night to become the most-watched cable movie of the year. The film also ranked as the No. 1 scripted telecast of 2011 in kids 6-11 (3.4 million) and tweens 9-14 (2.6 million). It became the most-watched cable animated telecast in kids 6-11 and tweens in more than three years, since Fairly OddBaby in February 2008.
'Phineas And Ferb' Movie Draws 7.6 Million
What's Hot on Deadline
'Dancing With The Stars' Cast Announced: Charo, Chris Kattan, Mr. T & Nancy Kerrigan Will Strut Their Stuff
Latest TV News
- President Oprah? Well, If Donald Trump Can Do It…
- Conan Put Through Extreme Vetting At Border In ‘Made In Mexico’ Special Cold Open
- ‘RuPaul's Drag Race’ Moves From Logo To VH1, More Viacom Show Shifts To Come?
- Fox Promotes Keith Feldman To President Of Worldwide Home Entertainment
- ‘Behind Enemy Lines’: Gabriel Chavarria & Melia Kreiling Join Fox Drama Pilot
- ’13 Reasons Why’ Trailer: The Truth Will Come Out In Netflix’s YA Mystery