Disney Channel’s TV movie Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension,” an offshoot from the channel’s successful series, averaged 7.6 million viewers in its debut last night to become the most-watched cable movie of the year. The film also ranked as the No. 1 scripted telecast of 2011 in kids 6-11 (3.4 million) and tweens 9-14 (2.6 million). It became the most-watched cable animated telecast in kids 6-11 and tweens in more than three years, since Fairly OddBaby in February 2008.
'Phineas And Ferb' Movie Draws 7.6 Million
What's Hot on Deadline
'The Good Place's Jameela Jamil Blames Porn And Music Videos For Consent Issues Following Aziz Ansari Allegations
Two More Sexual Misconduct Allegations Against Stunt Coordinator Joel Kramer Include One Involving 10th Grade Girl
Eliza Dushku's Former Agent & A Friend Confirm Her Sexual Assault Story On 'True Lies' Set: "Nobody Really Did Anything"
Aziz Ansari Allegations Open New Chapter in #MeToo Movement, Ansari Responds "I Took Her Words to Heart"
Arnold Schwarzenegger "Shocked" About Eliza Dushku's 'True Lies' Allegations, Calls Her "So Courageous"
'True Lies' Stuntman Joel Kramer Dropped By Talent Agency After Eliza Dushku Accused Him Of Sexual Assault
Leah Remini Hints Scientology Behind Paul Haggis Claims; Church Slams "Reprehensible Smokescreen" - Update
Eliza Dushku's 'True Lies' Legal Guardian Backs Actress' Sexual Assault Claims, Calls Joel Kramer "Pedophile" - Update
Latest TV News
- New York Film & TV Workers Protest During MLK Day With Rev. Al Sharpton & Top Empire State Pols
- CAA Signs Actor & Singer Mike Angelo
- ‘Catastrophe’s Sharon Horgan Inks Overall Deal With Amazon Studios
- BritBox Strikes 300 Hour Deal with All3Media International Including ‘Midsomer Murders’
- Ben Silverman & Howard T Owens’ Propagate Gets Backing From Raine Group
- CBS Lands Digital Multicast Rights To ‘The Carol Burnett Show’