Phase 4 Films has acquired U.S. and Canadian distribution rights to Rid of Me, the James Westby-directed black comedy that will be released in the fall. Phase 4 will team with Submarine for the theatrical run of a film first seen at the Tribeca Film Festival last spring. The comedy stars Katie O’Grady as an awkward young woman trying too hard to perfect her marriage, among a new group of friends. Submarine’s Josh Braun repped the filmmakers.
Phase 4 Acquires Black Comedy 'Rid Of Me'
What's Hot on Deadline
Matt Damon & George Clooney Tell 'GMA' They Knew Harvey Weinstein Was An "A**hole" But Not A Sexual Predator
Latest Film News
- ‘Venom’: First Photo From ‘Spider-Man’ Spin-Off Starring Tom Hardy Hits The Web
- Bill O’Reilly Blasts Megyn Kelly, NYT For Trying To Link Him “With Harvey Weinstein”
- Drew Goddard To Write & Produce Fox’s ‘Nevermoor’ Movie
- ‘Dora The Explorer’ Live-Action Pic In The Works At Paramount Players With Nick Stoller, Platinum Dunes
- Brian Dennehy, J.K. Simmons & More Board Larry Clarke’s ‘Life Support’ – AFM
- Dan Gilroy’s ‘Roman J Israel,’ Netflix’s ‘Mudbound’ Heads To Austin As Centerpiece…