Lifetime didn’t get a lot of traction with the debut of new series Against the Wall last night. The cop/family drama, which drew largely positive reviews, drew 1.8 million viewers at 10 PM; 638,000 of them were in the women 25-54 demographic. That was on par with the recent premiere of Lifetime’s other new scripted series, The Protector, which opened its soft freshman run with 1.9 million viewers last month. But Against the Wall showed far better lead-in retention, holding onto 86% of the audience of Drop Dead Diva (2.1 million). The Protector debut held onto 50% of its lead-in, Army Wives.
New Lifetime Drama 'Against The Wall' Off To Sluggish Start
What's Hot on Deadline
Bravo Renews & Expands 'Southern Charm', Sets More 'Shahs Of Sunset' & 'Million Dollar Listing New York'
Latest TV News
- Mike Pence’s Plane With Press Aboard Skids Off NY Runway; No Injuries
- NBCUniversal & Comcast Slapped With Age Discrimination Suit By Ex-E! SVP
- New Orleans’ French Quarter Gangster Past Getting TV Treatment From Vermilion & Rubicon
- Ever Carradine Books Role On ‘Handmaid’s Tale’; Sibo Mlambo To Recur On ‘Teen Wolf’
- Kevin James Producing CBS Comedy Project Starring Comedian Gina Brillon
- ‘Good Girls Revolt’ Review: Amazon’s 1970s-Set Series Flawed But Pertinent