Lifetime didn’t get a lot of traction with the debut of new series Against the Wall last night. The cop/family drama, which drew largely positive reviews, drew 1.8 million viewers at 10 PM; 638,000 of them were in the women 25-54 demographic. That was on par with the recent premiere of Lifetime’s other new scripted series, The Protector, which opened its soft freshman run with 1.9 million viewers last month. But Against the Wall showed far better lead-in retention, holding onto 86% of the audience of Drop Dead Diva (2.1 million). The Protector debut held onto 50% of its lead-in, Army Wives.
New Lifetime Drama 'Against The Wall' Off To Sluggish Start
What's Hot on Deadline
Cloris Leachman On Gene Wilder & The 'Young Frankenstein' Scene That Cracked Him Up: "We Had To Do It 14 Times"
Bruce Lee-Inspired Crime Drama ‘Warrior’ From Justin Lin & 'Banshee' Co-Creator Gets Cinemax Pilot Order
Latest TV News
- ‘Today’ Wins Week After Rio Games Wrap, But ‘CBS This Morning’ Shows Growth
- ‘Criminal Minds’: Paget Brewster Becomes Series Regular Again On CBS Drama
- ‘American Ninja Warrior’ Ratings Top Monday On Steady Night
- CBS Buys Corinne Kingsbury Family Comedy From Kapital Entertainment
- Sony Pictures TV Taps PMK-BNC Exec Stacy Weitz As VP Communications
- Fox News Dominates August But Down Vs. 2015; CNN No. 2 In News Demo, While MSNBC Takes Total Viewers