Lifetime didn’t get a lot of traction with the debut of new series Against the Wall last night. The cop/family drama, which drew largely positive reviews, drew 1.8 million viewers at 10 PM; 638,000 of them were in the women 25-54 demographic. That was on par with the recent premiere of Lifetime’s other new scripted series, The Protector, which opened its soft freshman run with 1.9 million viewers last month. But Against the Wall showed far better lead-in retention, holding onto 86% of the audience of Drop Dead Diva (2.1 million). The Protector debut held onto 50% of its lead-in, Army Wives.
New Lifetime Drama 'Against The Wall' Off To Sluggish Start
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Sony Responds To President Obama's Criticism: "We Had No Choice," Still Hope To Release 'The Interview'
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
'The Interview' Release Would Have Damaged Kim Jong Un Internally, Says Rand Expert Who Saw Movie At Sony's Request
More From Andreeva
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Sarah Jessica Parker Poised To Star In HBO Divorce Comedy Pilot
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'
- Christina Aguilera-Produced Dramedy, Twitter-Based Comedy, Shakespeare-Themed Drama On Prospect Park's Slate