Lifetime didn’t get a lot of traction with the debut of new series Against the Wall last night. The cop/family drama, which drew largely positive reviews, drew 1.8 million viewers at 10 PM; 638,000 of them were in the women 25-54 demographic. That was on par with the recent premiere of Lifetime’s other new scripted series, The Protector, which opened its soft freshman run with 1.9 million viewers last month. But Against the Wall showed far better lead-in retention, holding onto 86% of the audience of Drop Dead Diva (2.1 million). The Protector debut held onto 50% of its lead-in, Army Wives.
New Lifetime Drama 'Against The Wall' Off To Sluggish Start
What's Hot on Deadline
M Night Shyamalan Unveils 'Glass': 'Unbreakable' & 'Split' Sequel To Star Bruce Willis, Samuel L Jackson, James McAvoy
Mindy Kaling & 3 Arts Option Alyssa Mastromonaco White House Memoir 'Who Thought This Was A Good Idea?' For TV
DC Digital Service To Launch With 'Titans' Series From Greg Berlanti & Akiva Goldsman And 'Young Justice: Outsiders'
Latest TV News
- ’13 Reasons Why’ Nears Season 2 Renewal At Netflix
- ‘The Simpsons’ Looks At Donald Trump’s First 100 Days In Office
- Dish Network & Hearst TV End Blackout With New Deal
- ‘Singularity’: Amanda Lund To Star In FX Comedy Pilot
- ESPN Layoffs: Jayson Stark & Trent Dilfer Among Several Big Names Let Go By Sports Giant – Update
- ‘Downton Abbey’ Global Exhibition Set To Kick Off In June