Lifetime didn’t get a lot of traction with the debut of new series Against the Wall last night. The cop/family drama, which drew largely positive reviews, drew 1.8 million viewers at 10 PM; 638,000 of them were in the women 25-54 demographic. That was on par with the recent premiere of Lifetime’s other new scripted series, The Protector, which opened its soft freshman run with 1.9 million viewers last month. But Against the Wall showed far better lead-in retention, holding onto 86% of the audience of Drop Dead Diva (2.1 million). The Protector debut held onto 50% of its lead-in, Army Wives.
New Lifetime Drama 'Against The Wall' Off To Sluggish Start
Trending Now on Deadline
More From Andreeva
- 'NCIS: Los Angeles' Cuts Into 'Scorpion' In Los Angeles
- Cindy Chupack Sells Girlfriends Comedy To ABC
- Fred Goss Family Comedy Gets ABC Put Pilot Commitment
- ABC Family Picks Up 'Stitchers' And 'Young & Hungry', Cancels 'Mystery Girls', Passes On 'Unstrung'
- Jenna Elfman Inks Development Deal With 20th TV To Topline New Series
- 'Once Upon A Time' & 'Family Guy' Soar; 'Resurrection', 'Revenge' & 'CSI' Down In Return – Ratings Rat Race