The season premiere of MTV’s mega-hit Jersey Shore‘s Italy-based Season 4 attracted a massive 8.8 million total viewers and an 8.2 rating in persons 12-34. This was the most-watched season premiere of the reality franchise, up 4% from the Season 3 debut. It was MTV’s third-most-watched series telecast of all time behind two Jersey Shore Season 3 telecasts. In the 12-34 demo, the Season 4 premiere was on par with the Season 3 opener.
'Jersey Shore' Draws 8.8 Million In Return
What's Hot on Deadline
Hollywood Cowardice: George Clooney Explains Why Sony Stood Alone In North Korean Cyberterror Attack
Obama: Sony Made Mistake Pulling 'The Interview'; U.S. Will Respond Proportionally At Time And Place We Choose -- Update
More From Andreeva
- 'Saturday Night Live' Ratings On Par With Host Amy Adams
- Veronica Osorio Inks Talent Deal With Fox
- ABC Buys FBI Drama Produced By Jordan Kerner
- David Schwimmer To Play Robert Kardashian In FX's 'American Crime Story: People Vs. O.J.'
- Ernie Hudson To Play Poseidon On 'Once Upon a Time'