The season premiere of MTV’s mega-hit Jersey Shore‘s Italy-based Season 4 attracted a massive 8.8 million total viewers and an 8.2 rating in persons 12-34. This was the most-watched season premiere of the reality franchise, up 4% from the Season 3 debut. It was MTV’s third-most-watched series telecast of all time behind two Jersey Shore Season 3 telecasts. In the 12-34 demo, the Season 4 premiere was on par with the Season 3 opener.
'Jersey Shore' Draws 8.8 Million In Return
What's Hot on Deadline
Simon & Schuster Cancels Milo Yiannopoulos 'Dangerous' Book Deal After Conservative Blog Digs Up Old Interview
Latest TV News
- Greta Van Susteren To Donald Trump: “Back Off”
- Harold Lloyd Pics To Be Animated; INTV Adds Li Ruigang Keynote – Global Briefs
- Seth Meyers: Donald Trump’s Past Few Years In Office Have Only Been One Month
- ‘Timeless’ Season Finale: Shawn Ryan On Big Twist & Reset For Potential Season 2
- ‘Timeless’ Awaits Renewal Decision By NBC As Season 1 Ends: Is It Out Of Time?
- Conan O’Brien Makes Guest Appearance On Mexican Telenovela ‘Mi Adorable Maldición’