Justified‘s Walton Goggins and Graham Yost, Glee‘s Chris Colfer and Brad Falchuk, and The Pee-Wee Herman Show on Broadway‘s Paul Reubens are among the additional presenters announced today for the 2011 Primetime Creative Arts Emmy Awards, set for Sept. 10 at the Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE in Los Angeles. Rebecca Romijn and Paul Scheer (NTSF:SD:SUV), Priscilla Presley and Steve Binder (Elvis’ ’68 Comeback Special), and H. Jon Benjamin and Adam Reed (Archer) also will appear to hand out awards. They join presenters revealed last week. The ceremony will air Sept. 17 on ReelzChannel.
More Creative Arts Emmy Presenters Set
What's Hot on Deadline
'Black Panther' Director Ryan Coogler Writes Letter Of Gratitude After Film's Record-Breaking Weekend
Oprah Winfrey Answers Call & Joins Clooneys, Katzenbergs, Spielberg And Capshaw In Donating $500,000 To March For Our Lives: Who's Next?
'Black Panther' Goes Wild: At $242M Superhero Owns 2nd Best 4-Day Opening & Defeats 'Last Jedi' - Update
Latest TV News
- Donald Trump Unleashes Base On Jeff Sessions With Tweet Demanding DOJ Investigate Obama In Russia Probe
- Ex-IM Global Founder Stuart Ford Launches New Content Creator AGC Studios
- Showtime Developing Biotech Marital Thriller Drama ‘Chemistry’ Based On British Miniseries ‘The Politician’s Husband…
- Ousted Weinstein Company COO David Glasser To File $85M Lawsuit Against Board Members, Alleging He Has Been Made A Scapegoat
- ‘Scandal: Michael O’Neill Set To Recur On Final Season Of ABC Drama
- ABC’s ‘World News Tonight’ Wins Olympics Week In Total Viewers; ‘NBC Nightly News…