Justified‘s Walton Goggins and Graham Yost, Glee‘s Chris Colfer and Brad Falchuk, and The Pee-Wee Herman Show on Broadway‘s Paul Reubens are among the additional presenters announced today for the 2011 Primetime Creative Arts Emmy Awards, set for Sept. 10 at the Nokia Theatre L.A. LIVE in Los Angeles. Rebecca Romijn and Paul Scheer (NTSF:SD:SUV), Priscilla Presley and Steve Binder (Elvis’ ’68 Comeback Special), and H. Jon Benjamin and Adam Reed (Archer) also will appear to hand out awards. They join presenters revealed last week. The ceremony will air Sept. 17 on ReelzChannel.
More Creative Arts Emmy Presenters Set
What's Hot on Deadline
'Ant-Man' Scribes Andrew Barrer & Gabriel Ferrari Join 'Transformers' Writers Room: Cybertron Pic In Offing?
TLC "Deeply Saddened" As It Pulls All Episodes of '19 Kids And Counting' In Wake Of Child Molestation Allegations - Update
Latest TV News
- ABC Signs Talent Deal With NBA Pilot Star Blondy Baruti
- Kate Shepherd Named EVP Content At Contend
- Sky To Invest $20M In Milan Hub For Arts; Fremantle Picks Up Jude Law’s ‘The Young Pope': Global Briefs
- Former MTV Exec Joins CMT As SVP Communications
- ‘Halt And Catch Fire’ Season 2 Review: Series About Dawn Of Digital Era Returns With Way More RAM
- ‘19 Kids And Counting’ Spinoff May Be Spawned As TLC Wades Through Duggar Mess